Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Real Time Earning Through Sms Shortcode - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Real Time Earning Through Sms Shortcode (299 Views)

Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode / I Can Give You A Clear View And Understanding Of Fact SMS Shortcode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Time Earning Through Sms Shortcode by GoldmindswebINC(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sms Shortcode is a business for anyone who has any useful information to sell. Has it cross your mind that many Nigerians are seriously earning cool cash every week from over 120 million mobile phone subscribers in Nigeria just by receiving text messages through a special 4,5 or 6 digits numbers?

It might shock you to learn that these SMART Nigerians don't even receive these TEXT messages directly on their mobile phones. There's automatic system that handle these messages and stock money into their bank account 24/7 while they're snoring on their BED in the middle of the night or go about their normal day to day activities. Shortcode has become the source of income for many Nigerians in the past few years.
Just before I go further, I wouldn’t forget to mention– Some living proof of awesome profit from this business. Did you know that the BIG BROTHER NAIJA did not spend a dime to get N25M paid to the winner, off-course that is a deep secret? Did you also know that as audience text in favor of their favorite contestant –money is been deducted from their sms credit and funny enough they’re not bothered, to them it’s Efe or Nobody!!!. Most of them can even text 3-4 times a day without any compromise. I want to re-assure you that you too can actually earn as much as you want from sms shortcode business by offering just simple service. Let me share this brief testimony, a client came to me and requested for a shortcode setup, like every other person I rendered the service for him, now a week later he gave me a call requesting for withdrawal, please permit me to use his words “The CEO Abeg cash-out for me make I start again" To my utmost surprise, he forwarded his subscribers list and guess what he has up to 8,000 subscribers. Just a few moments, he called again and said “Dating is real time business” I was about to ask him how do you mean? then i looked at his Shortcode message and discovered he used “To hook up with curvy sugar mummy near you” Text Hook up to 311260 just like that and he has 8000x50=N400000 that a whooping sum of four hundred thousand smiling into his bank account in one week.

Get The Very Best Out Of This Opportunity...

Honestly, It's better you are well informed and deliberately refuse to act on the opportunity than to totally miss out. But I believe your commitment to reading this short article shows that you really want to make more money into your life through this business opportunity that mobile trend has presented to us.
And I want to help you do just that — by setting it up for you today!
So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking this rightful steps
Daniel
Your Timeless Shortcode guardian

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Google Adsense For Sale At Affordable Price / Webmasters:oya Come In And Peruse Our Blog / How To Creating A Strong Online Presence For Marketing Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.