Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Lord, Fill Me With Your Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord, Fill Me With Your Spirit (328 Views)

10 Motivational Quotes That Will Lift Your Spirit / Training Your Spirit-man To Know The Voice Of The Holy Ghost (1) Heb 5:12-14 / After You Give Up Your Spirit At Death,..what Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord, Fill Me With Your Spirit by unitypeace: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Visit our website site NOW www.beforegodanswer.com for related articles.

I have seen some pastors loved so much by the members of his church. I have also seen some driven away by its congregation because .......... Read more www.beforegodanswer.com. Join our forum for more discussions and opinions.

“The kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power” (1 Corinthians 4:20).

If we are not disillusioned with how much we have allowed our talk to pass for our walk, discontented with the sparse amount of spiritual fruit we are truly bearing, and disappointed by the impotence of our own efforts..... Read More.... Find answers... www.beforegodanswer.com

Visit our website site NOW www.beforegodanswer.com for related articles.

The knowledge and wisdom you have today can be a life changer for a better future. Some families and individuals have missed out to read what would help shape a better home and society. The best time to start is now. Nobody has all the answers.

The most interesting part is that the site comes with a forum where we share opinion, ideas and read comments. What you read learn and share today will make a big difference for a better society. We can not do it along by our self.

Your voice counts. Sign up and join the forum today which will take less than a minute. www.beforegodanswer.com

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Trouser Is Not A Sin, But Why Christian Should Still Be Careful.. / Ozubulu: Church Gather To Pray For Victims Who Died During Recent Massacre(photo / The Thriving Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.