Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Doctor's In The House Please I Need Your Assistance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor's In The House Please I Need Your Assistance (340 Views)

Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Doctors And Medical Professionals In The House, Please Help My Friend Out / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor's In The House Please I Need Your Assistance by mawk007: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
How do I treat staph?
Re: Doctor's In The House Please I Need Your Assistance by sammysunny88: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
mawk007:
How do I treat staph?
. There is natural, pure and curative herbal medicine that cure staph. Iam a complimentary alternative medicine therapist partnership with a company form China that produce pure natural herbal medicine for curative purposes on any kind of chronic diseases and infections. I have personally cure four staphylococcus patient with this herbal medicine. And the efficacy of this herbal medicine are highly guarantee. Conventionally, there is no cure for staphylococcus but alternatively, is curable within 30 days. Chat me up for details..... 0/8/06?8?8/0/3?3/8?6
Re: Doctor's In The House Please I Need Your Assistance by ruzuherbal: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello mawk007 ! How are you doing ? i saw your post and i just want to let you know that its very easy to treat and the best way to treat staph is through natural means , a good and reliable Herbal remedy for staph is with the use of RUZU HERBAL BITTERS .
You can get it online through our online shop at https://ruzuonlinestore.ecwid.com/

(1) (Reply)

New Technique To Create Artificial Sperm Could Cure Genetic Infertility / Premature Births-artificial Womb May Improve Chances Of Survival, Study Finds / Weight Loss Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.