Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship (698 Views)

A Godly Christian Lady Doesn't Wear High Heels - Evangelist Akande / How Far Is Too Far? On Boundaries In Christian Dating / Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship by dunamis321(f): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello Everyone, this is a topic people discuss in churches and seminars but the truth is that I'm yet to find someone who will hit the nail on the head just as it is.

How far is too far in a Christian relationship in terms of romance? Should it just end in kissing? How about cuddling, handling of body parts, oral s*x, spending the night in your partner's house. I understand the Bible speaks against fornication and sexual immorality but what limit do you get to for you to classify an action as sexually immoral?

Its easy to say the above falls under sexual immorality, but I would like to hear from Christians who have dated for years and how far they went in their relationship as regards romance. I want us to be practical and realistic, please no pretense, no judgment and no condemnation.
Re: How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship by holatin(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
two house far
Re: How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship by Boomboost(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Truth is, it's boring. The moral boundaries no go make you flow. Marriage is the only option to be free on an intimate level with your Christian partner.
Re: How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship by dunamis321(f): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
There is a period of courtship, one can't jump into marriage.
Boomboost:
Truth is, it's boring. The moral boundaries no go make you flow. Marriage is the only option to be free on an intimate level with your Christian partner.
Re: How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship by NoWorries7(m): 2:16am On Aug 15, 2017
She wants to have sex before marriage... And is looking for someone to say GO AHEAD. You're on your own oo.
#Team ABSTINENCE. MouthAction is a No No.
Re: How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship by dunamis321(f): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2017
NoWorries7:
She wants to have sex before marriage... And is looking for someone to say GO AHEAD. You're on your own oo.
#Team ABSTINENCE. MouthAction is a No No.

And what if it's for the purpose of a seminar, u never can tell if I'm writing an article on it. Give ur advice and leave. Stop being judgemental. Thank you.
Re: How Far Is Too Far In A Godly Relationship by Boomboost(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
dunamis321:
There is a period of courtship, one can't jump into marriage.
Yeah, I won't argue, Courtship is also boring or whether it's just the girl I was with. Anyway, spicing up the relationship might mean corrupting the morals both of you hold.

...or is there a way courtship can be "real", (ie without pretence or holding back) between Christians in a relationship?

(1) (Reply)

“is God A CONFUSIONIST?” / Tithe In Picture (photos) / Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.