Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Life's Not Fair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life's Not Fair? (518 Views)

Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / Your Health Is Your Life! Not Your Wealth / What Do You Do As A Married Woman When You Husband Doesn't Do His Fair Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life's Not Fair? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
'I know how to get along and live humbly [in difficult times], and I also know to enjoy abundance and live in prosperity. In any and every circumstance I have learned the secret [of facing life], whether well-fed or going hungry, whether having an abundance or being in need.'

Ever felt like the world is against you: like everything and everybody have set themselves against you? Ever felt like the very air you draw for life is drawing out the life in you? One moment you’re excited at the prospect of your life's endeavors, the other moment you just freeze and wonder if this is life you’re living.

Your mind so burdened with thoughts of fears and worries that your head begins to ache in a manner you can't explain. You feel thin on the inside; sort of stretched. Those around you have no idea or can't understand what you're going through. You know you're no longer yourself but a shadow of yourself. The wind of life rocking and vigorously hitting hard on your boat: all your plans going down the drain. See, it's like your whole life is been expunged.

At a time, you paused and thought of ending it now but didn't have the ability to, and then you hoped you'd close your eyes and not open them the next day but only on the other side. Hmm, disappointment upon disappointments; like when you take two steps forward, you have to take four steps backward.

You ask yourself, ''why me, why me, why?'' 'Life's not fair', you say. But guess what? I've been there and I think life is fair. What's not fair is how we interpret, react or our perception towards the things that life throws at us. We need to understand that what we face in life isn’t what determines the outcome of our lives but how we respond to those things, is what ultimately determines the outcome of our lives. It doesn’t take much to see the negative aspect of all that has happened to you, you see them at a glance. Likewise, it’s also very easy to point fingers at one ‘demonic force’ or the other manipulating you which by the way I can seem to fathom. Question, wouldn’t it be better to look at the bright side and approach life from the point of victory than from a victim mentality?

Click to continue: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2017/08/lifes-not-fair.html
Re: Life's Not Fair? by osheyle: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2017
sometimes life is fair. I had luck winning money on http://randomnaira.com/. I just kept refreshing...sounds fair to me!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Marriage Fail / Family Size Washing Machines 4 Sale / Gambia To Consider Ecowas’s Three-child Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.