Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

www.kanobiz.tripod.com/1 - The Hottest Site In Kano! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / www.kanobiz.tripod.com/1 - The Hottest Site In Kano! (1212 Views)

LEADOXIDE 60percent N Abv,zinc 45percent, Available @my Site In Ebonyi State. / I Will Show You How To Get 5000 Visitors To Vist Your Site In The Next 24 Hours / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

www.kanobiz.tripod.com/1 - The Hottest Site In Kano! by Jalal(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2007
www.kanobiz.tripod.com/1

The online market place for Kano residents, where you can buy and sell, advertise, check job vacancies, make friends and win lots of prizes such as Recharge vouchers, books, dvds etc!!

Categories of Items include:
-Computers & Accessories
-Books
-DVDs/ VCDs
-Electronics
-Mobile Phones etc

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)

-Q: What is the site about?
-A: The site is a virtual marketplace for buying and selling, searching for job vacancies, winning prizes and making friends all within Kano.

-Q: Can anyone become a member?
-A: Yes, membership is open to everyone

-Q: How do i post my item for sale?
-A: Simply click on the "Sell Your Item" link
       Fill in the online form
       Pay N200 and your item will be uploaded.

-Q: How do i search for an item that i need?
-A: Fill in the online form free of charge and your request will be uploaded so that anyone who has the item you are searching for can respond.

-Q: How do i get paid if someone shows interest in my item?
-A: Your address and GSM numbers will be provided so you can get in touch personally with the buyer and vice versa.

-Q: What do i do, if i see an item that i am interested in buying?
-A: The seller's address and GSM nos will be posted with the item, so contact him/her personally!!

www.kanobiz.tripod.com/1
Re: www.kanobiz.tripod.com/1 - The Hottest Site In Kano! by 9ja4eva: 1:24am On Mar 04, 2007
Nice idea.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. / EXPIRED DOMAIN GOLDMINE (discover How To Make Money On Expired Domain Names) / Buy Any Of Dr. Brown's And Nightingale Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.