Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 25k On Campus As An Undergraduate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 25k On Campus As An Undergraduate? (1450 Views)

Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As A Student. A Must Read For Student / What Business Can I Start At The University? / How To Make Up To 25k On Weekends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 25k On Campus As An Undergraduate? by DPlanter: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
USEFUL ADVICE PLS
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 25k On Campus As An Undergraduate? by handsomenfrosh(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
DPlanter:
USEFUL ADVICE PLS

go to this link u will thank me
www.naijawealthinfos..com.ng

click on it and just see the rubish there ..and thank me later..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 25k On Campus As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
You can start buying /selling of WEED

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 25k On Campus As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
survival business! best ever.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 25k On Campus As An Undergraduate? by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
capital NOTHING, Stop fooling yourself
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 25k On Campus As An Undergraduate? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you know how to make pastries and stuff. You can bake and sale to students at night.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Legitimate Business / Startup Looking For The Investor / Hydrolic Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.