Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Phone Thiefs Foolishly Revealed Themselves - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thiefs Foolishly Revealed Themselves (361 Views)

See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) / Photos Of Thiefs Caught In My Area / Photos: Thiefs Bomb ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Thiefs Foolishly Revealed Themselves by melanch(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yesterday, a phone was stolen from a lady with the Instagram handle lordesszzetta and the thieves foolishly revealed themselves. She got an app that saves selfies and send them to her gmail account if the phone is stolen. She did not mention the app she used but apps like intruder selfie, lockwatch – Thief Catcher can do the magic.

Read what she wrote below;

Hi everyone. My phone was stolen yesterday somewhere around my area at Amuwo Odofin. The guys who stole it turned off the phone after a while, would switch it on at times, answer my friends’ calls but would stay mute. However, as fate would have it, they were stupid enough to snap with the phone and the picture was backed up on my gmail without them knowing. Fast forward to today 13/08/2017, I got a new phone and logged into my Google account to back up my saved info/ pictures and Lo and behold, their picture was restored along with mine! So this is the picture of the thieves who stole my phone. Please do share until they are caught. Thanks.

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe First Lady Surrenders To Police Over Alleged Hotel Assault / Indian Rape Victim, 10, Gives Birth By Caesarean Section / Another Pastor Gets 12 Year Sentence For Molesting 9 Year Old Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.