Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Medical Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Medical Joke (745 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / LONDON ZOO ( Rib Cranking Joke Of The Day ) / Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Joke by olaayinkha(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Difference Between A Doctor & mEDical Doctor
A boy who had the intention of being a doctor got his SSCE result with two credits in igbo and agriculture.Luckily for him he had an Uncle who worked hn the Medical College so he embarked on a journey to secure admission in Medicine.The following conversation went on between the Boy and his Uncle.
UNCLE : Jnr long time.How are you doing?
BOY : I'm ok, I came looking for admission in ur faculty.
UNCLE: So,how were your o'level results?
BOX: Fine oh. I really want to be the first Medical Doctor 4rm our village n' with ur help, I know I can secure admission..
UNCLE: What were ur results like?
BOY: Two credits in Igbo and Agriculture
UNCLE: Laughing said "you can still be a doctor but a native doctor.You will use ur credit in Agriculture to look for herbs and Igbo to chant incantations"..

ref:HSJ,APRIL 2017 EDITION PG 52

(1) (Reply)

Today Joke Have Fun / Pdp Minions At It Again / You Laugh You Die Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.