Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Truth About What Mummy G.O Said About Aso-ebi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About What Mummy G.O Said About Aso-ebi (901 Views)

More Photos As Mummy G.O, Folu Adeboye Celebrated Her 71st Birthday Yesterday / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / RCCG Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About What Mummy G.O Said About Aso-ebi by olayemm(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sometimes it baffles me how these cheap bloggers just want to make money at all cost. When you don't have a first hand information about a thing, don't just go on the media fabricating lies. They were not even there. I was at the meeting when Mummy G. O talked about Aso Ebi. And for your information what she said was that;

Aso-Ebi is suppose to be for family members alone going by the name (Aso-Ebi). But it's so funny these days that you see everybody going for aso-ebi, party isn't complete without Aso-Ebi, some go as far as buying clothes for 2000, then selling at 5000 just to make more money, buy gifts n serve you rice..etc and she says all those are worldly practices, that what we should be more concerned about is the souls to be won at these parties and not Sowing Aso-Ebi and all the peripherals that comes with Aso-Ebi stuff.

So for the hungry and cheap bloggers who care to know the truth about what Mummy G.O said, that's it.

So next time get the right information before publicising anything online especially anything that has to do with an anointed n chosen man of God like Pastor E.A Adeboye and his wife, else you will face the wrath of God. Don't judge anyone,don't condemn, don't hate. Because you are not better either.....shikena...

Please moderator help us clear the air...by moving to front page. Thank u
Re: The Truth About What Mummy G.O Said About Aso-ebi by sonofthunder: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
olayemm:
Sometimes it baffles me how these cheap bloggers just want to make money at all cost. When you don't have a first hand information about a thing, don't just go on the media fabricating lies. They were not even there. I was at the meeting when Mummy G. O talked about Aso Ebi. And for your information what she said was that;

Aso-Ebi is suppose to be for family members alone going by the name (Aso-Ebi). But it's so funny these days that you see everybody going for aso-ebi, party isn't complete without Aso-Ebi, some go as far as buying clothes for 2000, then selling at 5000 just to make more money, buy gifts n serve you rice..etc and she says all those are worldly practices, that what we should be more concerned about is the souls to be won at these parties and not Sowing Aso-Ebi and all the peripherals that comes with Aso-Ebi stuff.

So for the hungry and cheap bloggers who care to know the truth about what Mummy G.O said, that's it.

So next time get the right information before publicising anything online especially anything that has to do with an anointed n chosen man of God like Pastor E.A Adeboye and his wife, else you will face the wrath of God. Don't judge anyone,don't condemn, don't hate. Because you are not better either.....shikena...

Please moderator help us clear the air...by moving to front page. Thank u
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Mummy G.O Said About Aso-ebi by Vick4rill(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Their mouthpiece have spoken...ass licker. u may be in one hut typing this trash nw. while mummy G.O is in a mansion relaxing with the seed and offering that u sow...I dont know why the same people that preaches Forgiveness are always quick to issue threats anytime they are challenge. I hope ur G.O will not send mouth odour to his offenders this time? ndi ara!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Mummy G.O Said About Aso-ebi by olayemm(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote auth
Re: The Truth About What Mummy G.O Said About Aso-ebi by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
olayemm:
i
So the parties themselves and the Aso-Ebi are elements of the Kingdom of God?. undecided

This is nothing but foolish rambling by yet another Mog. If you have an opinion on anything, simply state it without dragging God and the things of God into it as if to justify your opinion. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Avoid The Occult? / More Light On The Tithers And Non-tithers Dichotomy! / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Adds Another Feather To His Cap, His Birthday And His Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.