Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... (36248 Views)

Naomi Ogunwusi: When I Started Preaching, People Wanted To Bring Me Down / Our Ancestors Believed The Earth Was Flat And Surrounded By Water. / Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Yet Uganda doesn't have a single billionaire on the Forbes list despite all the good luck bath yet they don't have the best soccer player in the world , yet their economy isn't the best in Africa..ha

Chai Slam Rush Die... ige gbumadu.... you no go kill me for here....i don laff burst.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by aku626(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Some cultures though very delusional
Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by AngelicBeing: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Yet Uganda doesn't have a single billionaire on the Forbes list despite all the good luck bath yet they don't have the best soccer player in the world , yet their economy isn't the best in Africa..ha
grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by Orpe7(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Even the pikin sef dey give WAKA sign
Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by eliadekx(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
vegetable soup with human meatBUHARI best soup.
Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by Amedmora: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Bring Goodluck to where undecided

He should better stay in OTUOKE grin cheesy

Hahaha.pls. shift for me lemmi faint.
Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by Donniefred(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Bring Goodluck to where undecided

He should better stay in OTUOKE grin cheesy

LOL, wicked grin
Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Its definitely medicinal.
Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by MarcC: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Africa with their rubbish traditionals. how will these helped the poor boy live?

Ur comment just made me weep for our Education sector.. u no sabi English at all.. one sentence 8 errors! gosh
Re: Uganda Ekyogero Traditional Bath Is Believed To Bring Goodluck And Wade Away... by LordKushmann(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
GuntersChain:
Idi amin dada had the same bath.

You too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Graces Front Cover Of Monarch Issues Of Vglamour Magazine / "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife / Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.