Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow (1112 Views)

DJ Computer Love: 'Small Doctor Stole My Song (Video) / Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow by babyyoga: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sucrose.. and artiste and graduate of mapoly..

while speaking with kurukonga.com.ng said

Small doctor - came to ourside in waterside Water side,(abigi under Ogun waterside local government ) for show but he is yet to blow like this now,he asked from a guy that who is d best artist in this environment and the guy said omoteacher, the guy later told me all that happened, and after some period of time a friend in abk called me to come and hear his track were he use omoteacher,I was surprised.

,I have been using omoteacher since 2002,but he started using it 2015 ending/2016

we are waiting for small doctor to reply

Re: Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow by Kowor(f): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Everyone is stealing something to blow these days. Issa simple sturvs.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow by NicoBaba(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
no harms done.. u can use Jaycee or wizpapa.. even bill gate sef steal
Re: Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow by Seguntimmy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Since 2002? And we've never heard of u b4, sum1 dat started using it in 2015 is now rocking the street, abeg brother kneel down lez pray 4 u:
oya u 2, go an steal sum1's name, say quick amen.
*Lurbish*

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow by EmyLeo(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2017
sosome people sha, just to be noticed.
Re: Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow by olawaletimi(m): 2:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Attention Seeker sha.
Re: Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow by ibkkk(f): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2017
You too,steal someone else's name.Man no go vex.
Re: Small Doctor Stole My Name To Blow by sucrosetempo: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
sucrose is well known upcoming artist in ogunstate,with enough tracks on street.open link to download one of his track and another link coming soon- http://www.kurukonga.com.ng/2017/08/sucrose-awelewa.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay, Adesua Etomi, Banky W And Others Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Mo / Actress Lilian Esoro Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Rihanna Is The Perfect Egyptian Queen For Vogue Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.