Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of (5668 Views)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 6 SEO Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2019 / 6 SEO Link Building Strategies For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by mokoshalb(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2017
1. Social content will gain prominence:

More and more social media content indexed on Google and other popular search engines, blurring the lines between 'web' and 'social media' SEO strategies.

76% of marketers use Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ to boost and support SEO Links to social media networks plays a role in how search engines understand your website is credible and relevant.

2. Videos will still rule:

In 2016 marketers used video as a powerful tool to drive their digital and SEO efforts. In 2017 expect more businesses to embrace the trend, and use videos to capture new audiences. 80% of video results that show up in SERPs are from YouTube. Videos get 50X better organic page ranks in Google when compared with against plain, static text results. Video searches receive 41% higher click-through rate a compared to plain, static text content.

3. Mobile optimization will become crucial:

Today people use a range of devices to access content. Tablets, smartphones, laptops, phones and even watches have become standard tools to browse the web. Search engines know this and they reward websites that look good on all devices. Google now gives mobile friendly sites a ranking boost on mobile searches. 95% smartphone users have searched for local info. Mobile search is up 43% year on year. Over 1.2 billion people access the web from their mobile devices. 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop.

4. Content aggregation will get bigger & better:

More than ever people are looking for content sources that provide all the relevant information they need in a single place. Search engines have noticed this trend and as a result content aggregators are becoming very popular in the SERPs.

5. The craze of mobile apps will grow:

As discussed above, use of mobile for web search is on the all-time rise and apps just make the work easier. Just a few more years and mobile apps are sure to overpower desktop and mobile websites. Mobile apps account for 52% of all time spent on online digital media. (TechCrunch). Internet reveals that users spend 89% mobile time using apps. 85% of people prefer native mobile apps to websites. (SearchEngineJournal).

6. Local SEO to become even more important:

Local search is going stronger over the years. In 2017 you have to let Google know where you are located and what you are offering.

Read more: https://www.mokoshalb.com/6-seo-trends-need-aware/
mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by mokoshalb(m): 12:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Build an android app for your blog today, contact <check signature>

Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by mokoshalb(m): 12:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Build an android app for your blog with admob integration.

Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by dogstyle007(m): 3:12am On Aug 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by SirLakes: 3:44am On Aug 15, 2017
cool
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by Alwaysking: 4:29am On Aug 15, 2017
This is wowing!
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by Alwaysking: 4:31am On Aug 15, 2017
mokoshalb:
grin cool
op you just took the first and second spot, u must be a very greedy person. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by Charlesveer: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Ayam not understanding
Plenty grammar

1 Like

Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by njuwo(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2017
smiley
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by mokoshalb(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin
Alwaysking:
op you just took the first and second spot, u must be a very greedy person. cheesy
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by TechPanda(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Op That Will Still Be Ftc, Is That One Op? grin
True Talk Sha!
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by fghanni(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Following
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by Olarababy(f): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
This is very informative op, nice write up

1 Like

Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by legalweb(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
This is really good. Thanks OP
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2017
What does mobile app have to do with SEO? I may be in the dark, educate me.
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by mokoshalb(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Weselion:
What does mobile app have to do with SEO? I may be in the dark, educate me.
It has very little relativity but was included based on the facts that more internet users now uses native app to access what they want.

1 Like

Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by spafu(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2017
This Op seems like an Afonja they tend to be very stingy.
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by mokoshalb(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2017
spafu:
This Op seems like an Afonja they tend to be very stingy.
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by leksmedia: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
cool for your SEO, web development and design, visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by dogstyle007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olarababy:
This is very informative op, nice write up
Olarababy grin I love this your name smiley
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by Olarababy(f): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
dogstyle007:
Olarababy grin I love this your name smiley
and i love urs wink
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by dogstyle007(m): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Olarababy:
and i love urs wink
Tanchu ohbaby cheesy
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by PPCDigitals: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
SEO FOR CLIENT:

PPC.ng PayPerClick Marketing offers Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to Clients.
We can't promise you the number 1 spot on Google, Bing, Yahoo and Yandex & Baidu (Asia), however, we promise what is feasible.
Whatever ranking you're now on any of your primary keywords in Google and others we can better it by 20% weekly.

For instance, you're into Legal services, obviously, one of your primary keywords is 'affordable Lawyers in lagos'. If your ranking for this is 40 on Google (which falls on the 4th page, going by the normal 10 listings per page).

Week 1- We can assure you of 20% improvement you move by 8spots to 32.
Week 2- to 24 on Google
Week 3- to 16 spot
Week 4- to 8 spot (which is already the first page of the Search Engine Result Page)

At this stage, the competition would be very stiff, depending on your market niche. You can now move spot by spot

FOR THOSE PURSUING SEO CAREER:

We offer 90% training and 10% practical (No powerpoint presentation, straight to practical):

Course:
1. SEO For 2017
2. SEO Tools- Similarweb, Google search console/Web master tool, Google Analytics Alexa, Moz, Bing Webmaster tool, Mention tools etc
2. SEO Manual for Website
3. Keyword Research
4. SEO Reporting and Measurement
5. Technical SEO
6. Marketing SEO
7. Page Load Insight
8. How to come up with Blog Contents and post

One of our students is the popular Social media Influencer AuraCool- @tweetoracle after the training in 2016, he is at his 2nd job now as the Digital Marketing Manager for Wome Group (owner of naijamalls.com)

Click here for his TESTIMONY

Interested?
Call: 08167258707
Whatsapp: 08026393592
Email: training@ppc.ng
Re: 6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of by Usmanshani: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for telling us about important seo tools, but i am using https://seogroupbuy.org from past some months for sing big seo tools like Majestic etc.

I am using this i am not able pay 200 to 300$ for only seo tools, that,s why i am using this, i know it,s not good but tools owners, buy newbie like me are not able to pay in start.

Anyway thanks for your sahring.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? / My Dhtml Board Games Project :: Featuring Ludo, Snakes And Ladder / How To Get 200+ Free Twitter Followers Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.