Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member (832 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by Kericoo(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2017
The world we are is full of miseries, now what do we call this..? Love or African Juju…?
A 23-year old Nigerian man currently observing his National Youth Service Corp Programme in the Niger Delta part of Nigeria is in deep love with a 55-year old woman. He recently let the cat out of the bag on how he found sweet love in the hands of a 55-year old woman.

This 23-year-old fresh graduate is currently engaged in a romance with a 55-year-old woman in Port Harcourt, Rivers State where he is observing his NYSC programme.
He is said to have fallen in love with the woman and is ready to take her to the alter her if he will get the needed support from his family members.
He has written a note to a relationship blogger and adviser, Joro Olumofin as he seeks advice.
Read his story below:

Latest Gist in Nigeria
Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by serverconnect(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Tell them you are lust in love.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by LarryBeryl(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Buhahahahaha. Love What the Bleep is happening ?
bleeped up stories everywhere, we need to retrace our steps. Something is wrong somewhere to
Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by beyooooni1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
omo the jazz strong gan o....e don hook dis one.., I pray your eye clear soon o
Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by Switup: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
The first problem we have to tackle is his age. I mean the boy's only 23.. Still caught up with desires incident to youths.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Corps Members Serving In The North, Unite Together N Do Not Conduct Gov Election / Ex NYSC Member Narates Her Ordeal, On D Hand Of An Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.