Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police (625 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian / The Shocking Similarities Of The Bank Robberies In Offa And Iwo / Lady Recounts How The Nigerian Police Assisted A Man Who Stole Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2017
i write this with a heavy heart. Just got bailed from avenue police station, warri. My arrest happened like a dream yesterday. On my way home, at around 9pm, i was accosted by the men on black who were raiding streets and houses to detain people.

My heart skipped as i had always tried to be a good citizen to avoid arrest as i'm claustrophic. since i was among the first set of people caught,i observed how people were picked randomly at giwa-mu, maduku, airport road and okumagba avenue. One about to buy food, a man standing with his girlfriend, another trekking home and so on.

Those that resisted arrest were manhandled before being taken away. What was our offence? Nothing. We were bundled away in front of some people like cheap criminals. All for what, so they can squeeze bail money from us. So we are to start running from police men in our own country. Hmmmmm
Re: The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police by LMandela(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2017
"FuQ Tha PoPo"

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana
Re: The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
LMandela:
"FuQ Tha PoPo"

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana
meaning? I'm being serious here
Re: The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police by LMandela(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
meaning? I'm being serious here
It means; "Fvck The Police"

And why the hell do you think i'm not serious? The nigeria police force is total rubbish! I've been through worse sh!tz with those devilish men in black.

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana
Re: The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police by LMandela(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
LMandela:

It means; "Fvck The Police"

And why the hell do you think i'm not serious? The nigeria police force is total rubbish! I've been through worse sh!tz with those devilish men in black.

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana
ohh.. Now i understand. government agencies are loosing it. Every body is looking for quick money.

Now, i hardly move once it's 7pm sad
Re: The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police by LMandela(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
ohh.. Now i understand. government agencies are loosing it. Every body is looking for quick money.

Now, i hardly move once it's 7pm sad

its bad sha... The police is nobody's friend, stay away from them, they are evil.

You know that kinda sunny weather when you are tryna use your phone outdoor? When you have to raise the phone up to 'your head level', then shade the phone with your palm?

I've been arrested and detained simply for doing the above. I asked why? And "kicks and punches fell on me."

I later got to know they 'thought i was taking a picture of them'. Unbelievable!

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana
Re: The Shocking Attitude Of The Nigerian Police by aputel: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2017
LMandela:

its bad sha... The police is nobody's friend, stay away from them, they are evil.

You know that kinda sunny weather when you are tryna use your phone outdoor? When you have to raise the phone up to 'your head level', then shade the phone with your palm?

I've been arrested and detained simply for doing the above. I asked why? And "kicks and punches fell on me."

I later got to know they 'thought i was taking a picture of them'. Unbelievable!

Even in the time of Christ we still have one idiot who because of money betrayed Christ . It's a gradual process ,the police is getting sanitize. I won't attach any importance to your post because you have read of people sending messages to the Police to report cases of extortion and violation of rights . You should have use the same avenue to put the DPO of that station in problem .
Last line please always make sure you follow the police to their station so that you can know what to say in terms of making a report .
Police are now very mindful of gross act of indiscipline and if you send a message or make a call and you what you get is shit ,then come over to give us the feedback.
Regarding this complaint ,,it has no foundation ,it is hereby dismissed for lacking merit .

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana

(1) (Reply)

27-year-old Nigerian Woman Fined For Offering Sex To Policeman In Malaysia / Scam By Ifako Ijaiye Local Government Task Force / BSU Student Union Executive Allegedly Attacked By Suspected Cultists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.