Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Musing--Astro{space} Engineers And Scientists Should Be More Darring!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Musing--Astro{space} Engineers And Scientists Should Be More Darring!!! (285 Views)

A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until / Advice And Help From Electrical Engineers And Engineering Students / Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Musing--Astro{space} Engineers And Scientists Should Be More Darring!!! by Jman06(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2017
I think our space men are not doing enough to manipulate and exploit the vast energies derivable from the space.

I believe strongly that some of the various planets orbiting the sun holds an abundance of energies which can be harnessed by humans to our advantage. But it seems that our space scientists and engineers are being too cautious to dare try. This can be understood anyway, since a wrong attempt could be catastrophic.

However, I think our space men need to do more even while exercising caution.
We should not continue to live in awe of these our planetary neighours but make more efforts to exploit them.

By now we shouldn't be worrying about a possible invasion of earth by other planetary bodies{ e.g Nibiru}, having shielded the earth from such attacks.

Our spacemen should borrow a leaf from life scientists who had to take some darring steps to sustain life and improve the quality of life. They should do more than shuttling the space and mounting satelites in space.

What do you think??
Re: My Musing--Astro{space} Engineers And Scientists Should Be More Darring!!! by Jman06(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2017
This thread is not for religious extremists to preach but for thinkers to share their thoughts on the topic.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Go On Strike-oau Vice Chancellor Declares. / Pastor's Ministry SCHOLARSHIP / Faulty Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.