Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy (631 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / “baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Choiszman(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Singer or should be say Rapper, or both? Vic o is not going back on his promise to drop a diss track to Don Jazzy if he doesn’t feature him.

This comes after the self acclaimed rap-god called out the MAVIN boss to feature him in a new song, else he’d drop a diss track dedicated for the Mavin Record Boss.

He’d given the music mogul a weeks ultimatum to meet his demands, else, he’d officially start a war with him – well, that was about 7 days ago and since then, the producer didn’t acknowledge him.

So Vic O is going ahead to drop his bomb today. He announced last night that the track is titled Jazzy.

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
A FAILED ARTISTE CRAVING FOR ATTENTION undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by auntysimbiat(f): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Na wa o for Dis boy o

1 Like

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Choiszman(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2017
I tire for the nigga

His english sef is something else
StephDamielola:
Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by midehi2(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2017
hehehehehe! by fire by force he must make it ooo, he might be lucky
Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by bizza45: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2017
so for this guy small mind e na superstar... u go drop song and only u go buy am... they need to use some people careers to start frying akara in d market
Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Choiszman:
I tire for the nigga

His english sef is something else

His attitude just reminded me of the 2nd Law in a book Titled "48 Laws Of Power"
Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Choiszman(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017
He probably read the book himself

The pigin version maybe
StephDamielola:

His attitude just reminded me of the 2nd Law in a book Titled "48 Laws Of Power"

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Choiszman:
He probably read the book himself

The pigin version maybe

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Choiszman(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin

I'll confess,

This is the longest convo I've had with a female nairalander

I hated their guts

You seem nice..i guess
StephDamielola:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Brown14: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

failed ke? Vic o is NOT even an artiste.
my generator sing pass the idiat sef

1 Like

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Choiszman(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
More weeks now Lalasticlala and Mynd44 i've been ignoring me...

Today i'll disturb una ehn...Till my post reach FP
Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Choiszman(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Savage 101

I'll come for lectures grin grin cheesy cheesy
Brown14:

failed ke? Vic o is NOT even an artiste.
my generator sing pass the idiat sef

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Hin pain am

1 Like

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Choiszman:
grin grin

I'll confess,

This is the longest convo I've had with a female nairalander

I hated their guts

You seem nice..i guess

Really?

Lets Say, I am just me.

Sir, truth is only the ladies can tell you what we go through on this platform.

that's why we put up the self protective gadgets.

1 Like

Re: Baba Get Ready For The Bomb I Cooked” – Vic O Tells Don Jazzy by Choiszman(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Smiles....Totally understand

You think we could get to know each other better?

Say chat via mail first so you still have your protective gadgets on? grin cheesy

if you don't mind

Choiceefenudu2@gmail.com
StephDamielola:

Really?

Lets Say, I am just me.

Sir, truth is only the ladies can tell you what we go through on this platform.

that's why we put up the self protective gadgets.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump / I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye / MI Praises Yahoo Boys, Says God Will Prosper Their Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.