Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ashrock Talent Hunt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashrock Talent Hunt (22260 Views)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Stephanie Kalu Uche On "Easter Rice Hunt" Looking Glam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashrock Talent Hunt by IamDaniella: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2017
ASHROCK TALENT HUNT

E. Smith records in collaboration with Ashrock Music is conducting a talent hunt for the best and brightest artist who's got what it takes to take over the music industry.

How it works:

After registering, you'll get to record one of your songs for FREE at Ashrock studio or you can submit any of your best song at the studio for enlisting. The song you record/submit in any of the category (hip hop, RnB or gospel) will be sent to the judges to determine the winners in each of the above mentioned categories.
Meanwhile, the song will be properly mixed and mastered for you FREE OF CHARGE and given to you for you and your fans enjoyment.

Also, the song will be uploaded on a music website with your music art FREE OF CHARGE.

In order to screen out unserious individuals, a registration fee of 5k is all you need to be part of this amazing opportunity.

For more inquires,

Call: 08030528194 (Chify Jay)

You can also visit us @ no. 43 chime avenue new Haven Enugu opposite first bank.

Don't forget to tag or share this to your interested friends.
Like our Facebook page (E. Smith /Ashrock Music)
https://facebook.com/esmithashrock/

Source: http://www.linjust.com/ashrock-talent-hunt.html

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Announces Marriage Plans / I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee / "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.