Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Harrysong Responds To Claims He Dissed Kcee In ‘arabanko’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Responds To Claims He Dissed Kcee In ‘arabanko’ (474 Views)

Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos) / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS / Harrysong Has Dumped Kcee In The Trash Where He Belongs - Desmond Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Responds To Claims He Dissed Kcee In ‘arabanko’ by BounceNigeria: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alterplate Records boss, Harrysong, has denied taking shots at his former label mate and boss, Kcee in the song ‘Arabanko’

The singer said in an interview that he is a man of peace and that his issue with Five Star Music was blown out of proportion.

‘If you have listened to some of my songs, you would notice that they have stories. I use my songs to tell stories. I think so far, the deepest song I have sung is Reggae Blues.

'The truth is that Reggae Blues was meant to be the kind of song that would make you just sit down and think about your life but we turned it into a song that would make you dance and forget about your sorrows.

'Arabanko is not a diss song. It is just a feel good song from a deep mind. It is just a happy song,’ he said.

Harrysong’s departure from Five Star music did not end well, with the singer being arrested for breach of contract by Kcee.

We are watching closely.

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/harrysong-denies-dissing-kcee-in-arabanko-20170815

cc MissyB3

Re: Harrysong Responds To Claims He Dissed Kcee In ‘arabanko’ by Seguntimmy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Harrysong’s departure from Five Star music did not end well, with the singer being arrested for breach of contract by Kcee.

We are watching closely.
Who are you to be watching sum1's matter closely? Shey u no get work ni?

(1) (Reply)

Gworld Wide Artist Sugarboy Drops Hit- Jofunmi / Who Help Me See This Guy? / Trendy Ankara Styles And Designs: Simple Styles For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.