Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Secret Side Of Google Advertisement-Adwords - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secret Side Of Google Advertisement-Adwords (351 Views)

Adwords Account/account Management/ads Set Setup/ Certification.... Contact Me / Google Adwords And Facebook Ads ,which One Is Better Please Help. / Get $150 In Free Adwords Credit When You Spend $150.* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Side Of Google Advertisement-Adwords by GoldmindswebINC(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
You may’ve probably noticed increasing rate of adverts pop-ups on your phone especially when you dropped a call with mobile data on. These are apple advertisement opportunities that you can make use of. AdWords enable you to display information about your brand, on websites, mobile Apps, in the YouTube search results or before, during, and after videos on YouTube.
AdWords works on a system of demographic targeting. You can channel your ads to a particular type of mobile application. Eg. I can decide to reach my audience when they just finished dialing a number; Adwords helps you achieve this result. AdWords generates leads and drive sales, competition for many of your keywords. As a result of this competition, it has become more of a traditional for online advertisers using AdWords campaign to achieve their result.

Luckily for you may’ve yet to discover Google AdWords for video, and this presents a HUGE opportunity. With AdWords for video, you’ll often find less competition and much cheaper keyword costs. All good things, right? Of course, costs will vary greatly depending on your industry and keyword focus,
I’m here for you if you want to run successful Adwords video, as you may know it’s critical. If you aren’t presenting your content to the right audience, then you might as well not even bother creating an ad. You can produce the greatest video ever made, but if it’s not relevant to the viewer, they are not going to pay attention.
Daniel
Your internet friend

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Website + Payment Option / Complete Corporate Blogging Secrets Revealed / Come And Download Facebook Ads Mastered For Free.limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.