Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Soil Test Expert - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Soil Test Expert (1566 Views)

Simple Farm tools for Soil Digging, Land Tilling & Weeding / Why Soil Analysis On That Farmland?? / Where Can I Get Soil Test Done In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soil Test Expert by Askin4somtin: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please I need a soil test expert to help me test some plots close to Lekki free trade zone for the purpose of farming.

I want to know the best crop I can cultivate there. It's about 30 plots of land.

You can pm me or drop your number or email.
Re: Soil Test Expert by phyllosilicate(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
You can collect the soil samples, take them to any soil laboratory, mostly in Agricultural research institute or department of soil sciences in university. Over there experts would help you analyse the result.
Re: Soil Test Expert by Askin4somtin: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
phyllosilicate:
You can collect the soil samples, take them to any soil laboratory, mostly in Agricultural research institute or department of soil sciences in university. Over there experts would help you analyse the result.

Thanks but this sounds complicated. I was hoping someone can just follow me there and maybe see the area and do some test.
Re: Soil Test Expert by phyllosilicate(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Askin4somtin:

Thanks but this sounds complicated. I was hoping someone can just follow me there and maybe see the area and do some test.

Soil testing are not done on the spot, they are done in standard laboratories. Most likely a person that will contact you may just come and collect samples (mostly incorrectly) and take to a research institute for them to analyze.

I once worked in the soii science lab of national root crop research institute Umudike, was incharge of analysing samples to determine organic carbon content and exchangeable acidity.

I could advice you here on how you could correctly take soil samples from your farm so you can take to a research institute for analysis, if you are interested. It is by no way complicated.
Re: Soil Test Expert by Ken4agent(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Askin4somtin:
Please I need a soil test expert to help me test some plots close to Lekki free trade zone for the purpose of farming.

I want to know the best crop I can cultivate there. It's about 30 plots of land.

You can pm me or drop your number or email.

Pls make haste to consult kenfarm... we will help you handle your soil test professionally. The test will be done by Dr. of Plant Nutrition and Agronomy. At the end of the soil test we would send you a concise report on result interpretation, recommendation of crop and How best to manage the soil.

Our work speaks for us as we have handled 150hectares of land with ease.

you can contact kenfarm via: info@kenfarm.com.ng
or call/WhatsApp for picture evidence of soil sampling and test we have done

Re: Soil Test Expert by Askin4somtin: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2017
phyllosilicate:

Soil testing are not done on the spot, they are done in standard laboratories. Most likely a person that will contact you may just come and collect samples (mostly incorrectly) and take to a research institute for them to analyze.

I once worked in the soii science lab of national root crop research institute Umudike, was incharge of analysing samples to determine organic carbon content and exchangeable acidity.

I could advice you here on how you could correctly take soil samples from your farm so you can take to a research institute for analysis, if you are interested. It is by no way complicated.

Thanks sir. I'll give you a call
Re: Soil Test Expert by Askin4somtin: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Ken4agent:

Pls make haste to consult kenfarm... we will help you handle your soil test professionally. The test will be done by Dr. of Plant Nutrition and Agronomy. At the end of the soil test we would send you a concise report on result interpretation, recommendation of crop and How best to manage the soil.

Our work speaks for us as we have handled 150hectares of land with ease.

you can contact kenfarm via: info@kenfarm.com.ng
or call/WhatsApp for picture evidence of soil sampling and test we have done

Thanks sir I'll give you a call

(1) (Reply)

Ten Brand New Mf 375 Tractor Available For Sale In Adamawa State And Gombe State / Tractor Plow Services Is Available In Oyo|Osun|Ogun / Very Big Life Chickens And Turkeys Available 4 Sale.pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.