Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link (112057 Views)

Request Any Hollywood Movie 720p Quality Print / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

Hi .
Can you help me out with arrow season 2 and 3 links?
[url=http://dl.funsaber.net/serial/Arrow/season%202/] arrow season 2 [/url]
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
omoowhe:
Don't Breathe please I've been looking for this movie for long now..........blueray if possible
[url=http://mc1.dl3enter.in/files/d2/Movie/2016/Dont%20Breathe/Dont%20Breathe.2016.BluRay.720p.mkv] download here [/url]
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Neimar: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
avengers infinity war bluray abeg
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by bidemz(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Neimar:
avengers infinity war bluray abeg
I doubt if the Blu-ray copy is yet available, cos I've been consistently checking on update about it but still not out(two popularly known website to be precise)
so don't let anyone deceive you bro you won't find the Blu-ray copy here
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by habax(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello Hakeem, can you help with the download links of the following movies :

1) HEAT

2) THE RIGHTEOUS KILL

3) THE PRESTIGE

4) THE INSIDER

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
habax:

1) HEAT

2) THE RIGHTEOUS KILL

3) THE PRESTIGE

4) THE INSIDER

Thank you.
[url=http://dl.funsaber.net/movie/95%20/10/Heat.1995.720p.mkv] heat 720p [/url]
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
habax:

1) HEAT

2) THE RIGHTEOUS KILL

3) THE PRESTIGE

4) THE INSIDER

Thank you.
righteous kill
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
habax:

1) HEAT

2) THE RIGHTEOUS KILL

3) THE PRESTIGE

4) THE INSIDER

Thank you.
the prestige 2006
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
habax:

1) HEAT

2) THE RIGHTEOUS KILL

3) THE PRESTIGE

4) THE INSIDER

Thank you.
the insider 720p
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by habax(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thank you so much. smiley
Hakeem12:
the insider 720p
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by habax(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
habax:
Thanks
you are welcome
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by god2good: 2:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Labyrinth tv series. please where can I download it
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2018
please, can you help me with the following download; Matrix reloaded
Hard Target
Transporter 2

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by godspeed: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Pls help me with the link to "Roots" 2016 version.

HD quality please

Thanks
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Johilo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
wink thanks hakeem for everytin..... U've helped us with many downloads

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
godspeed:
Pls help me with the link to "Roots" 2016 version.

HD quality please

Thanks
[url=http://dl.funsaber.net/serial/Roots%202016/] roots series [/url]
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
fados4sure:
please, can you help me with the following download;
Matrix reloaded

Hard Target

Transporter 2

Thanks in anticipation
matrix reloaded
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johilo:
wink thanks hakeem for everytin..... U've helped us with many downloads
you are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hakeem12:
matrix reloaded
Thanks boss

I have been searching for that for over a year now
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
fados4sure:

Thanks boss

you can search for movies with torrent, very effective. Just download FLUD from play store, it's a torrent app. When you search for the movie, it will prompt you to select a browser to complete the action and you start your download.
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
fados4sure:

Thanks boss

will post the rest later, my system is almost dead. That hard target is part 2 right?
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hakeem12:
will post the rest later, my system is almost dead. That hard target is part 2 right?
Nope
It's the Transporter that is part 2
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hakeem12:
you can search for movies with torrent, very effective. Just download FLUD from play store, it's a torrent app. When you search for the movie, it will prompt you to select a browser to complete the action and you start your download.
Okay, I'll do that. Thanks a lot
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Odkboy23(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please i need the link of a TV series "Love Is... Is a new show
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Ulu45: 1:18am On Jul 22, 2018
Hakeem12:
Can u help with oceans 8 link please?
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by kenesh(f): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hakeem pls give me a link to download desperate housewives from season 5 to the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by breadplanets(f): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hakeem12:
Thanks for this. Just downloaded d app but I can't find where to check d mb the movie has before downloading. Make I no bite off more than I can chew. Plz where do I find it?
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by MizyB(f): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hakeem12:
oh my bad, it's a torrent link, of you are downloading on android, you need to have a torrent app installed, like FLUD, it can be downloaded from play store. Once you have the app installed. and you click on the link, it will open automatically on the app and start downloading. You needn't go through this stress if it's Hollywood, but it isn't that's I used torrent

how do i download using a system?
Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by Hakeem12(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
MizyB:

how do i download using a system?
on system, it's a little different. First install utorrent, you can download @ https://utorrent.com, click on get utorrent for windows.

Depending on your operating system, you may need to click Get µTorrent on a second page first.

Depending on your browser, you may first have to click Save or specify a download location before the download will begin. Then install utorrent.

open your web browser, preferably chrome and search for a torrent website. Torrent websites are typically hit-or-miss due to legal reasons, so you'll likely need to browse to find a currently operational site rather than relying on any specific torrent website.

One way to find a torrent website is by searching "torrents" on Google and reviewing the results, once you open a torrent site, you'll typically find the search bar at the top of the site, though each site's layout will differ slightly. Searching for your term will pull up a list of matching results.
Using more specific terms (e.g., "Blair Witch 2016" rather than "Blair Witch"wink will yield more specific results.

Download the torrent. Do so by clicking your site's "Download" button, which will usually say Download Torrent or something similar (e.g., Download [file name] ). Many Torrent websites have false ads plastered on the page that look like download links but will take you to another site. Make sure the download link matches the format and style of the Torrent site you are using. You can also hover the mouse over the link to view that the link's URL is the on the same domain name as the Torrent website you are currently on using.

Double-click the torrent file to open it in µTorrent or drag the torrent file directly onto µTorrent. Dropping the file here will prompt the movie file itself to begin downloading to your computer.
You may first have to specify a download location (e.g., your desktop).

It's easier on mobile though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48)

BBNAIJA: Don Jazzy Reaçts As Mercy Twerks Pantless / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.