Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,639 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Man Finds Beheaded Goat Dumped In Front Of His House In Calabar (photo/videos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Finds Beheaded Goat Dumped In Front Of His House In Calabar (photo/videos) (504 Views)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Beheaded Goat Dumped In Front Of His House In Calabar (photo/videos) by neky2016: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
A Nigerian man, Ibu Monkom, who was planning to engage Fulani herdsmen on a way out of farm crop destruction alongside his community, woke up to horror of a beheaded goat dumped in front of his house.

The resident of Calabar wrote;

"Woke up this morning and preparing to take my community to engage the Fulani herdsmen on a way out to destruction of our farm crop only to find a little beheaded goat thrown in front of my residence. Wasn't deterred because The Almighty was already in control. Went out to render my service to my community and came back and prayed over it and got it burnt to back to sender. I give God the glory for His wonders does not have an end. I employ all my friends on fb to put me in prayers as the devil has refuse to cease in its nefarious act so we must continue to engage him in prayers"

http://www.lailasblog.com/man-finds-beheaded-goat-dumped-in-front-of-his-house-in-calabar-photovideos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Finds Beheaded Goat Dumped In Front Of His House In Calabar (photo/videos) by Seguntimmy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
let dem try it 4 south west here, the beheaded goat wil end up dancing to the sounds of pot melody. God wil protect u sha
Re: Man Finds Beheaded Goat Dumped In Front Of His House In Calabar (photo/videos) by BininKingdom: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Any Afonja living there is a suspect!

(1) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Lost Over N5 Million To Her Church (pics) / Man Reportedly Pushed Off From Hilux Truck By A Soldier / I Was Attacked By AEDC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.