Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

36 Year Old Female Teacher Impregnated By Teen Pupil Gets Jailed(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 36 Year Old Female Teacher Impregnated By Teen Pupil Gets Jailed(photo) (2418 Views)

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / Woman Who Had Sex With Adopted Son Multiple Times, Jailed (photo) / Teacher Impregnated By A 14year Old Boy Finally Confeses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

36 Year Old Female Teacher Impregnated By Teen Pupil Gets Jailed(photo) by hon3sty(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ms Cross later convinced the pupil's mother to let her son move into her house in a court-approved "partial parental custody" arrangement. The teacher said it would allow her to "mentor" her the boy.

She was arrested earlier this month after police learned she had given birth to the boy's baby in 2015. The teenager's father contacted officers after being tipped off about the child. But he criticised the school and Tallmadge Police for failing to take action earlier.

"It was a straight failure from the system. From the school and the police, definitely," he told local TV channel-News 5 Cleveland.
lynn

"Everbody I talked to I was frank with that my son was having sexual relationships with this woman, with a teacher. She had a hold on my son and [the police] told me he's... Read full story here http://www.topupinfo.com/2017/08/36-year-old-female-teacher-gets.html

Re: 36 Year Old Female Teacher Impregnated By Teen Pupil Gets Jailed(photo) by ngwaba(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good for them.
Re: 36 Year Old Female Teacher Impregnated By Teen Pupil Gets Jailed(photo) by Seguntimmy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
What can I say?

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking Things ‘yahoo Boys’ Do To Get Rich Overnight / Video Shows Moment Soldiers Kill Three Policemen, Release Kidnapper In Taraba / Army treating warri boys to rape their mothers n sisters Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.