Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

See Photos As Charly Boy Was Nearly Killed Today At Wusa Market, Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos As Charly Boy Was Nearly Killed Today At Wusa Market, Abuja (925 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Obasanjo Puts An Unhappy Face As Charly Boy Meets With Him In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos As Charly Boy Was Nearly Killed Today At Wusa Market, Abuja by kingist: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Earlier today, Charly boy who is leader of the protest tagged, "Our mumu don do" asking the president to resign or resume office, was attacked and was nearly lynched by angry youths in Wuse market in Abuja.

An eyewitness present at the event that played out said the protest later turned out to be ethnic conflict as involving Hausas and Igbos throwing stones at each other in the market.

PDP’s former Youth leader, Deji Adeyanju wrote in his tweet:

“We just went to Wuse market for mobilization against 100 days event tomorrow & a regular face at Unity Fountain brought thugs to attack us.”
“Charly Boy came to this market with some cameramen doing his protest here.I was standing in front of my shop when I saw him running for his dear life, being chased by those youth,” a trader at the market said.
“They nearly lynched him, because those youth almost overpowered police security near him.”

Charly boy was saved by the security operatives who released gunshots and tear-gas to chase them away.

The security operatives later showed up to carry away Charly boy's car from the market, releasing tear-gas as they angry northern youths tried to stop him. Wuse market is highly dominated by the Hausas of which many are largely supporting Buhari. As it stands, the gate of the market is closed and positioning of highly armed security operatives.

A meat seller in the market who witnessed the incident said:

“Charly Boy caused it, how can he come here to be talking against Buhari.

Those Hausa boys dealt with him,”

Another tweet from Adeyaju, disclosed that Charly boy's car was damaged following the event that play out.

http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/see-photos-as-charly-boy-was-nearly.html

My Friends, Please always visit SOURCE for more news, gists and sports and Wisdom of Life and Others: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

Re: See Photos As Charly Boy Was Nearly Killed Today At Wusa Market, Abuja by daewoorazer(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
angry
Re: See Photos As Charly Boy Was Nearly Killed Today At Wusa Market, Abuja by dollytino4real(f): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
president we employed by voting is missing so we cn not say quit or resume ur work as agreed

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor / Ex Bbnaija Tboss Flaunts Her Bikini Body At The Beach (Photo) / Efe Pictured In Moscow, Russia 'partying'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.