Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Publishing Gig On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Publishing Gig On Fiverr (802 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publishing Gig On Fiverr by rolams(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hello my people! I have been finding it difficult to publish my Gig on fiverr. Each time I created my gig and I try to publish it, it brings an option for me to verify my phone number. I registered as a US resident and I used IP changer to get US IP address.

Pls kindly assist me on how to publish my gig. Do I have to get a US phone number or what do I do? When I entered a US number i was unable to publish my gig as well just it edit mode! Pls I need your help! God bless us all.
Re: Publishing Gig On Fiverr by Free4man: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kindly download primo application on playstore. Get a free us number, ensure you copy the number down. verify your account and publish your gig.
Note: Primo will remove their number if you don't buy the number after some time.
I will advise you to buy the number and use it for all your online transaction....Good luck
Re: Publishing Gig On Fiverr by rolams(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Free4man:
Kindly download primo application on playstore. Get a free us number, ensure you copy the number down. verify your account and publish your gig.
Note: Primo will remove their number if you don't buy the number after some time.
I will advise you to buy the number and use it for all your online transaction....Good luck

Thanks so much my brother God bless you.
Re: Publishing Gig On Fiverr by rolams(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Free4man:

Sir, I really appreciation your kind gesture. I have gotten the number but I used a local number to call the phone number assigned for me. It on d local number but it doesn't reflect on the app. No missed call shown and the call didn't go through on the App.
Re: Publishing Gig On Fiverr by Free4man: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
You won't able to call the number with your local number, the number is designed to recieve automated message/call (like the one fiverr will send u) . U can also use it to call International number after buying credit. Enter the number to fiverr and enjoy. smiley wink
Re: Publishing Gig On Fiverr by rolams(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Free4man:
You won't able to call the number with your local number, the number is designed to recieve automated message/call (like the one fiverr will send u) . U can also use it to call International number after buying credit. Enter the number to fiverr and enjoy. smiley wink

It's now going through. May God bless you abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

Equipment Rental / XCLUSIVES: Meet The Top 10 Richest Black Billionaires In The World For 2017 / Tissue Ppaper Production Busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.