Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! (1018 Views)

Vacancy!!!!!!!!!!!!sales Executive Phc / Urgent Vacancy (limited Position) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! by careerpluzz: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Our client is a major distributor for a confectionery company.

They operate a Mini-Warehouse in Agege, Lagos.

They seek an experienced candidates to work as Field Sales personnel.

The preferred candidate must be well versed in retail and distributorship development and can deliver set targets for a given territory assigned to him. He/she must be prepared to lead his own team of merchandisers to meet the goals of the company as set.

Prior consideration will be given to candidates with driving experience. Qualified candidates residing within the proximity of Pen Cinema, Agege will have an added advantage.

The product is a leading snack and is within the 50.00 price range.

Prior experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.

Interested candidates can submit their resumes via

smartjobs2015@gmail.com

Kindly indicate the position as the subject of the mail.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! by ELUTEK: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can't drive but am a good Sales personnel living around pencinema, Agege, Lagos. So what's my hope for the job as I cannot drive and what qualification does the company request for the job??
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! by joelegacy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Application sent
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! by careerpluzz: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
ELUTEK:
I can't drive but am a good Sales personnel living around pencinema, Agege, Lagos. So what's my hope for the job as I cannot drive and what qualification does the company request for the job??

Well if you cannot drive but your experience and passion for sales can translate into sales that can pay for a driver, I don't see why you can not be considered. I speak my mind here and it is no way the decision of the client.

As regards the qualification I can only say that in the majority of cases performance transcends training, qualification and experience in administering rewards. This case should not be different. I strongly advise that you apply.

Can you send your cv immediately?

Please in your cover letter do include your deficiencies (lack of driving skills and inadequate academic qualifications) but sell like and advantage rather than mention it apologetically.

For instance your living around the office can be presented as a major advantage as it can even ensure commitment and punctuality..

And during your interview always emphasise your strengths and never sell yourself short by sounding inadequate because of deficiencies.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! by Analee(f): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Pls are there casual entry level job in ph?
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! by Analee(f): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Analee:
like an office job.tnx
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! by careerpluzz: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Analee:

non that I know of at the moment. But I am aware of one that is coming up in Woji and then another one in Igbo-Etche sometime later in the year. No promises though.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Sales Executive (Retail/Wholesale) Lagos! by Analee(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2017
careerpluzz:

non that I know of at the moment. But I am aware of one that is coming up in Woji and then another one in Igbo-Etche sometime later in the year. No promises though.
kk.pls if it comes pls let me know.tnxx

(1) (Reply)

Rupdate,who Else Got This / Apply Today / Freelance Job At Vconnect.salary Is 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.