Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (7510 Views)

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Cactus(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2007
I just came across this and I wondered, why are Nigerians not helping the entertainment scene. Look at a picture of a celebrity at this site

Here is the original link http://www.independentngonline.com/

If the image is no longer there u can view it here http://afrikatopia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=1

If I was in naija and looking for a job and finding it difficult to get one, this may be what i will end up doing for the mean time. If it turns out well, I will continue.

1. Buy a good camera. (a 5.1MB will do just perfect if you cannot afford a pro version)
2. Follow celebrities
3. Sell the pictures to news media

The reasoning for this is because I have seen several Nigerian News/entertainment sites talking about Nigerian celebrities without having their pictures. Its pathetic.

If anyone does this drop a note.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by omogenaija(f): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2007
the website is nothing like its description angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The Genesis Of The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji [PHOTO] / Davido Vs King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 1 / Photos: Adulterous Johannesburg Couple Stuck Together After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.