Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Create Your Own Business(exclusively Bae) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Create Your Own Business(exclusively Bae) (379 Views)

Beetoom - First Trading Environment That Exclusively Uses Bitcoin! / Cat-fish Investment (exclusively Bae) / Let Pay The Bills(((((exclusively Bae))))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Business(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Start school at the age of 3.
Nursery- 2yrs
Primary- 6yrs
Secondary- 6yrs
Jamb- 1yr
University- 5yrs
NYSC- 1yr.
You finally get a job of 300k and work for 30yrs = 108million naira..
Even the 108million you cannot make account of it. And Neymar is earning 35million naira daily.. is it daily?
Hence, Neymars 4 days salary is higher than your Lifetime salary ...
Nobody should hold me, I just need somewhere to faint ...after dey will say education is the key...abeg if education is the key dat means the world hav changed the padlock o!
Neymar is earning based on his largest network. Who are his network? His fans who watch him play. Why can't you also create your own network today with the pig-farming opportunity?. Good pm to you all.
Re: Create Your Own Business(exclusively Bae) by damsolyn: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
brief me on the pig biz at damsin07@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Join In The Celebrations: Nigeria Out Of Recession / Top Investment / Need Cool Cash?? Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.