Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) (51472 Views)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Marriage is not compulsory, in fact, if you must be married to fulfill traditional definition of righteousness, when abuse begins should be the end of such marriage. Hunger will not kill you, there are many good men out there that are ready to take care of women in distress but can not do so while you stay married.

It is reasons of this nature that makes me believe every human being is supposed to have an alternative love partner, cos this shitt aint funny no more.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by cashlurd(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
sixtuschimere:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'LET'S PREPARE TO FIGHT AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

If you were ever in doubt about joining DPA in this war against domestic violence, the case of this woman will kill your doubts.

VICTIM: (MRS. FAVOUR OGBONNA)

Good morning mummy's

MY ORDEAL IN MARRIAGE 2015 - 2017                                  

Good morning! My name is Favour Ogbonna. I married and wedded on the 22nd  23rd of August, 2015 and return to my husband's place after our traditional marriage. My ordeal started just a month after.                                                                                                                                        

Sept 2015 a month after I was beaten up by my husband  in the present of his mother because my daddy called him on the phone n they were discussing at the end he requested for provision but he was joking. My husband called his mother and started insulting my parents n i told him to stop insulting them he started beating me.                                                                                                             

March 2016 :I went for antinental  and was given bill which I paid. The next day my husband ask me how much I spent and I told him, he said that the bill is too much why didn't I price and I told him that is not easy to argue for bills in the hospital. He started beating me and I rushed to my uncle who called him and cautioned him and we went back to the house.

April 2016 :I over heard my husband discussing on the phone with his friend, after the discussion, my husband started insulting me and my parents:I asked, him to stop that he started beating me and he seized everything he bought for me and ask me to go. This issue was settled by our marriage parents.                

May 2016 :my husband was annoyed that some of his clothes which he washed and spread outside were forgotten, for this reason he kept me hungry for two days. I nearly lost my pregnancy because of hunger. His sister settled this issue.                                                                                                                                       

July 2016 :I was beaten and stripped naked in open yard in the morning. In the evening of the same day, I was also beaten mercilessly. Later, my husband ran away for three days I was [b]left without food [/b]and I was forced to pack all my belongings to my father's house.                                                                                       Sept 2016 :my husband came to my father's house and revealed why he has not been happy with me and my parents. He said that I belong to CULT GROUP, that he was informed that I am harlot agent while in the University, that he wanted to terminate the marriage long ago but because of the pregnancy he didn't do it. 
                                                                                                June 2017 :this date is unforgettable in my life. I was so mercilessly battered by my husband that I felt unconscious with blood gushing all over my body, still he held me on the ground and continued beating me. It took the intervention of a passing by which his sister called before I was rescued a life.                              

The mother of my husband is against the marriage because according to her I'm not from their side. 
                                                                                                      During the latest beating, one month pregnancy of twin was aborted by the beating. This was reported by the doctor and conveyed to him. 

The irony of the whole thing now is that my husband is accusing me of infidelity and he is now questioning the paternity of the 13 months old baby. And I sued him to court.

Pls my follow mummy's arrest  my case'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-man-batters-his-wife-for.html?m=1

Ur husband's major problem is Financial insecurity and he is taking it out on you. Poverty is making him misbehave.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by blackbeau1(f): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
And you didn't bother to return the favour?
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Ejadike(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
The man is just an animal in human clothing. His reasons are the most stupid reasons to ever raise a hand on a woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
There are somethings a woman will do that u woukd want to kill her if u dont have self control

Like dat babe u give everything u have only to find out she's cheating on u
And she keeps denying it even after u have caught her red handed without her notice

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by thesuave10(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why would you cheat you are very stupid. All these women tho. Gold diggers and hoes
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
What stops you from divorcing the childish man
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
you have gang of gays in your hood? Are you one of them

You most be dumb to ask me that..
If a man cheat it a welcome development abi,nobodey beats him or blow-off his head..

But when a woman does his beating and delt with..

Thank your God you are not talking to me live,I mean like standing with me saying that,I would have blow-off those teeths you use in talking..
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
This guy needs a rematch with AJ

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by hatchy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Even though I'm against this animalistic behaviour from the man,but we need to hear the other side of the story because some women can make a man dead whole living.

Their mouth can be sharper than tiger head razor blade.Some women even go as far as hitting the man first and in this situation some men would like to exert some kind of brut force to correct any anomaly.

Anyway food don land for them feminist.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by princetom1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Adelawysb:
Ayele ibosi ooo and if you tell the idiot man to fight a man like him now he will give 999 excuses...

Lol... 999 excuse. Yes, we know those weakling types
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by freshvine(f): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Men if your wife became what you consider disrespectful, divorce her sharply and marry another cos if you continue condoning her, the narrative will certainly change.

Women if you've reached that point you can no longer condone your husband, seek for divorce.

I hate blame game. That man didn't turn a beast overnight, you used your character to change his direction. It takes two to tango.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by coolviv: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is that so? Wonderful!!! She for stay make he cut off her head.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fine woman like this
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by DaBillionnaire: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
muller101:
STOP GETTING MARRIED U PEOPLE WILL NOT LISTEN. Your wife or ur husband will tell u darling I will stand by you no matter what happens. If u think critically u will see that those problems would not have come ur way if u didn't get married.

Whatz ds one saying
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Sikay19(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrHistorian:
I don't judge after listening to a side of a story.

We all know how mischievous and cunning women can turn out to be when they wish to punish a man.

Till then....
Nothing justify domestic violence sir
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by hatchy(f): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
When a man dies, God asks the angels: "Was he married?" If the answer is 'Yes', He says "Take him straight to heaven, he's already been through hell!"

cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why Ona dey put fear for our mind na? Ona no want make person marry in peace again? Hian

But why is marriage so complicated lately? Idongerit
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by muller101(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
DaBillionnaire:

Whatz ds one saying
[/s]
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by hatchy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
When a man dies, God asks the angels: "Was he married?" If the answer is 'Yes', He says "Take him straight to heaven, he's already been through hell!"

Women wahala too much!
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by kizyalex10(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
In as much as I hate seeing a woman abused,i would love us to channel our energy in sensitising our daughters, sisters on d need to be a good wife,because some women can torture u psychologically that u contemplate suicide.no one will see the damage done.some men had to endure this all dia life nd some who don't have d capacity to endure resort to their fist.u don't sometimes blame them because if u were in their shoes,u do worst.sometimes action begets reaction,when u re pushed to d wall sometimes u repel jst to get out of the wall nd most times d result is domestic violence.now my advice is that let's channel our energy in making our sisters,wives,daughters a better woman,because our fathers nd mothers never fought nd if dey did,jst very few nd it didn't turn dis bad,since we have nt achieved our aim in preaching against domestic violence,that means D fault lies somewhere else which might be d attitude of these women towards their husband.d western world is taking over our african culture,which have given rise to divorce nd domestic violence,in d western world,d government gave too much power to women nd they tend to abuse it nd try to claim gender equality,since d men re so powerless over their because of d law,they only short cut to their freedom is divorce even if it means splitting what he has into two.now dat culture is trying to take over our culture where our mothers who enjoyed their marriage by being submissive.now women try to be more successful than men which is nt bad if done in a good way but ur financial or successful urge should end @ ur work place or business place,when u come to the house,u assume ur roll as d supporter of the house,i never saw my mum argue with my dad in front of us,even if he is wrong,rather they support each other to fight off d stranger but nw u see a woman trying to make her point even at d detriment of a man's ego which a man hold @ a high esteem nd willing to go any lenght to protect,there re ways u can talk to a man,massage his ego nd let him see ur point,den he will knw he is wrong but even if u re right nd he is wrong but it clashes with his ego,then be sure he will do d wrong thing jst to show he is in charge,this is d trick our mothers used to sustain their marriages,even then there re carrier womenn who made money more than their husbands but yet they might nt be totally submissive but it will jst be btw them nt where outsiders will notice,so I endulge every body out there to plz spend more time. To educate ur sister,girl friends, d women folk @ large on d need to embrace our African culture nd leave d western partern.some will even want their husband to cook nd serve dem in bed,am nt saying it's wrong but let it come from him,dont use another person's. Husband to compare urs cos u might nt knw what d other person is enduring.plz let's do d needful nd see if this domestic violence Will reduce. D rate is becoming alarming.nd it's nt pleasing
NB:some will say why resort to domestic violence or beating ur spouse when u have option of walking out.now there re a lot of things we don't understand about divorce.do u knw that when u divorce d future of ur children re almost in jeopardy.for instance,if u have 3 kids nd walk away,u think ur husband won't remarry?hw do u see d future of the kids with another woman who is likely to have her own kids,do u think d woman will want ur kids to be better in future than her own?ok let's assume u as a woman takes ur kids,can d new man u married take them whole heartedly as his kids knowing fully well he is feeding nd training children that will wake up one day nd go back to their father.now that is if u re going to ever remarry,cos single girls with firm body re praying nd fasting to get a husband,even if it means d man is only breathing nd every other part of body dead,they re willing to say I do jst to answer a married woman.so hw will men leave such young nd succulent girl for a woman with fallen nd sagged olympus as my nairaland colleagues would say.so even if u eventually see a man who is willing to take u,then he is either a divorcee,or taking u as a second wife or a man who have entered low ba3.now d future of ur kids are @ risk because they lack parental care cos their step mum will make life miserable for them or even if she is nice,will never treat them like her own kids,nd ur husband can't accept another man's kid as his or train them in a quality way,the opposite of what I stated earlier can only happen on rare occasion.now d kids suffer because of two adults who can't settle dia differences.the innocent children will nw suffer.thats why most men will after considering d option of divorce,decides to settle it either by peace or fist.so d best way is to approach ur daughter or sister nd train them,coming first position in class doesn't mean u have done ur work as a parent most kids of our generation lack manners.a girl of 13 years will call a boy of 20 yrs small boy because one slowpoke of a man,a fool @ 40 must have chyked her.u now see a girl u knw when they born her,she will walk pass u without greeting.d ones from d wealthy home,u don't flog them in sch,if u do,u loose ur job,especially private schs.no matter d. Gravity of their offence,the. Private sch is a business that only want influx of student,either by hook or crook,so any formm of discipline dat will drive dia customers. Away is frowed @ seriously.in our own days,we fear teachers,but nw teachers fear students.even then our teachers flog d stubborn ones in advance in case ddey do anytin bad in Their absence.to be continued.alot have nt been said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by pesuwe(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
beasty husband
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
sixtuschimere:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'LET'S PREPARE TO FIGHT AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

If you were ever in doubt about joining DPA in this war against domestic violence, the case of this woman will kill your doubts.

VICTIM: (MRS. FAVOUR OGBONNA)

Good morning mummy's

MY ORDEAL IN MARRIAGE 2015 - 2017                                  

Good morning! My name is Favour Ogbonna. I married and wedded on the 22nd  23rd of August, 2015 and return to my husband's place after our traditional marriage. My ordeal started just a month after.                                                                                                                                        

Sept 2015 a month after I was beaten up by my husband  in the present of his mother because my daddy called him on the phone n they were discussing at the end he requested for provision but he was joking. My husband called his mother and started insulting my parents n i told him to stop insulting them he started beating me.                                                                                                             

March 2016 :I went for antinental  and was given bill which I paid. The next day my husband ask me how much I spent and I told him, he said that the bill is too much why didn't I price and I told him that is not easy to argue for bills in the hospital. He started beating me and I rushed to my uncle who called him and cautioned him and we went back to the house.

April 2016 :I over heard my husband discussing on the phone with his friend, after the discussion, my husband started insulting me and my parents:I asked, him to stop that he started beating me and he seized everything he bought for me and ask me to go. This issue was settled by our marriage parents.                

May 2016 :my husband was annoyed that some of his clothes which he washed and spread outside were forgotten, for this reason he kept me hungry for two days. I nearly lost my pregnancy because of hunger. His sister settled this issue.                                                                                                                                       

July 2016 :I was beaten and stripped naked in open yard in the morning. In the evening of the same day, I was also beaten mercilessly. Later, my husband ran away for three days I was left without food and I was forced to pack all my belongings to my father's house.                                                                                       Sept 2016 :my husband came to my father's house and revealed why he has not been happy with me and my parents. He said that I belong to CULT GROUP, that he was informed that I am harlot agent while in the University, that he wanted to terminate the marriage long ago but because of the pregnancy he didn't do it. 
                                                                                                June 2017 :this date is unforgettable in my life. I was so mercilessly battered by my husband that I felt unconscious with blood gushing all over my body, still he held me on the ground and continued beating me. It took the intervention of a passing by which his sister called before I was rescued a life.                              

The mother of my husband is against the marriage because according to her I'm not from their side. 
                                                                                                      During the latest beating, one month pregnancy of twin was aborted by the beating. This was reported by the doctor and conveyed to him. 

The irony of the whole thing now is that my husband is accusing me of infidelity and he is now questioning the paternity of the 13 months old baby. And I sued him to court.

Pls my follow mummy's arrest  my case'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-man-batters-his-wife-for.html?m=1

Pls is this woman an orphan

Is she also a cripple join

Siblings nko

How can she openly allow someone beat her everyday to the point of death

There's one solution to domestic violence n that's divorce. If a man slaps u maybe once in a blue moon it can be condoned. But if a man brutally beats u till blood n black n red patches fill ur body, take a walk that day, ur marriage has already ended weda u stay or h leave.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
so sad..once a man hits,u for the first time just walk away..no matter how he pleads or his family,even if he says it's the work of the devil,coz d devil would still keep on using him till he kills u..and I still wonder, why should a woman open her legs to such a beast..

remove the one ing leg part nne.

Indeed the only solution to domestic violence(both male n female) is an exit.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
cool angry angry wink angry grin wink cheesy wink sad sad lesson. number 1.Dnt marry a WILD PIG,they arr uncontrolled Beast
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sorry for your injuries madam, but your story get many loopholes. Let's hear the other side first, who knows, you might be lying.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by chiamaka4g: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Get a life.
AuroraB:
Is the husband of Igbo extraction
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Parcks(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
so sad..once a man hits,u for the first time just walk away..no matter how he pleads or his family,even if he says it's the work of the devil,coz d devil would still keep on using him till he kills u..and I still wonder, why should a woman open her legs to such a beast..
Spot on!!! Too bad out ladies still won't listen.

BTW, you look georgeous.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by imam07: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tell us how u have been opening ur legs to guys.A single lady can never give a right response to something like this. There are better advice u can give than these.Can not opening of legs can prevent domestic violence?
stephleena:
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Ehinmola(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Love is akin to hate.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
she looked like a cheater true true
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by bionixs: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Josephjnr:
Vexation.
too bad but women learn to control your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.