Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports (376 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
In the first leg of the red card, the Spanish Super Cup had to be the visitors in the return match, Cristiano Ronaldo With the referee push, Jootle's four match ban over the ban The Portuguese superstar of Real Madrid is banned for five matches in all. The Spanish Football Federation has announced the verdict against Ronaldo on Monday night. Ronaldo has been fined 3805 euros as well as sanctions. Appeals can be filed against the punishment within 10 days. If it does not work, Ronaldo will have to be seen in the first four matches of La Liga as well as on Wednesday's return leg. El classico means extra tension. Card racket In the last 29 El Castillo, there were 18 red cards out of referee pockets. The 13 players who have seen Real Madrid players
Four of the last five classics have to finish with 10 people. On the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup on Sunday, Ronaldo saw the red card for the first time against Barcelona. The first yellow card was seen to celebrate the opening of the jersey at 80 minutes. Two minutes later, on the complaint of Dive for the penalty collection, the second one. Two yellow cards match red card. Real Madrid's Portuguese Superstar could not believe the referee's decision.
Frustrated by the disappointment of the field referee. Wednesday's return leg is not being played - it is sure to be there. Later, there was a greater punishment. Referee Ricardos de Burgos Bengoekecia mentions the matter in his match report. He wrote about Ronaldo's name, "After showing the red card, he hit me as a protest against the decision." Ronaldo could not have hit the ball so loudly. But this is the biggest punishment for him. Because according to Article 96 of the Spanish Football Federation, if a player behaves a little vicious behavior towards the referee, it is a crime. The punishment of four to maximum 12 ban! Prior to this, Real was unable to accept the punishment of the red card. Against the red card of Ronaldo
Coach Zinedine Zidane told us to appeal, "We played a great match. But I'm angry at Ronaldo's expulsion. Maybe it was not a penalty, but a red card is a little bit different
Has become rigid. We can not change it. But we try
I will do Wednesday (second leg) to ensure his game. '

Re: Sports by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
The world's largest painter, SM Sultan, was born in small district Narail. One of them is Bangladesh ODI captain Mashrafe Mortaza. Mashrafe, popularly known as 'Narail Express' It has expressed confidence in working for development of socioeconomically disadvantaged hometown Narail. On Wednesday evening, Narail District Public Library hosted a meeting with representatives of local civil society in the hallroom. Mashrafe said, "We want to work with everyone for overall development of Narail district.
For the overall development of the district including health, education, sports, tourism, 'Narail Express' will work in the development of the district through social organization.' The target will be organized on 4 September for the 'Run for Narail' marathon. In the meeting Mashrafe expressed his desire to build the dream of his dream. Everyone is very happy to meet Mashrafe for nearly two hours.
Professor Munshi Hafizur Rahman, the retired Principal of Narail Government Victoria College, former chairman of the former Upazila chairman Sharif Humayun Kabir, former president of District Lawyers Association Advocate Md. Iqbal Hossain Sikder, District Lawyers Association President Advocate Golam Nabi, Deputy Commander of District Freedom Fighters SA Matin, Former District President Sharif
Munir Sharif, District Council member Bir Freedom Fighter Saifur Rahman, Principal of Narail Abdul High City College said. Moniruzzaman Mallik, former student leader Habibur Rahman Taposh, former municipal mayor Zulfikar Ali and representatives of civil society organizations including representatives of different social and cultural organizations of the district. Presenting an essay on various plans for development of Narail, Anik, owner of Narail Chitra Resort, said.

Re: Sports by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Coach Chandika Hathurusingha was in the field. Mushfiqur Rahim - Tamim Iqbal was watching the preparation match at the right point fielding beside Shakib Al Hasan. Meanwhile, Champakake Ramnayake stood beside the dressing room and Ramanaayake. Trainer Mario Villavarion, bowling coach Courtney Walsh was there. When they came out of the field Champa joined the discussion. The team of coaching staff of Bangladesh has long been Sri Lanka. Another Sri Lankan Champa joins Hyperforum (HP) bowling coach He reached Dhaka at 11pm yesterday. Mirpur left at noon He came to Bangladesh as a coach for the second time with the team. He told journalists, his job was to find new talent. He said, 'There is a lot more difference than last time. Now there are many young people, many of whom have not seen before. They will recognize them well. Find new talent from different places of the country. Cricket is the main sport in this country. There are so many talented players. I look forward to finding those talented people. 'He said,' Here I have come for two years here. Maybe the results of the work will be available at the end of the term. This time is enough to work. What I can do after two years, I am looking at it.

Prior to 2008-2010, Bangladesh has been working as pace bowling coach of the national team. Then Bangladesh was satisfied with the performance of the Champa. Asked what his job would be, he said, "Young cricketers will be as hyperformance pace bowling coach. After working for a few months last year, I worked in the national team. Now I will work with young people. Besides, the players who will be excluded from the national team and will also work with the players who will be in the 'A' team. "If there is a process like seeking talent in the country, then he will be in charge of the country. Sri Lanka said, "Coaching will be of the same kind. But my efforts will be to find new talent across the country. Here the talent must be there. Because cricket is a big thing in this country. "The coach does not want to change anything from the innate genius. His goal, which has the capacity to be welded, is mature. He said, "Inherent ability should not be changed. This is my view. Many 'freak' cricketers emerge in Sri Lanka because of their innate talent. I do not want to lose her innate talent by bringing a change. Let me have to deal with each other differently.

(1) (Reply)

#uefaawards: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins men's Player Of The Year For The Third Time / Naija Celebrity Cup / South Africa Vs. Senegal World Cup Qualifier To Be Replayed In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.