Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Challenges with United State Postal Service,for exporting goods to Int.countries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Challenges with United State Postal Service,for exporting goods to Int.countries (459 Views)

Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra / NEPC Says Nigerians Unofficially Exporting $40bn Goods Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges with United State Postal Service,for exporting goods to Int.countries by just15: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dear All

Please what challenges or experiences do you have using USPS,EMS or other courier service to export small items that would weigh less than 4kg like accessories, etc to international countries

i learnt the cost DHL,Fedex,EMS will charge you is even higher than the product you want to export

Please is USPS good to deliver small items? or who knows a good courier company that can export small items at relative cost

Thanks in anticipation

cc Mod: please, ejor front page so that people can assist with their knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment, 7 Other Major Reasons Betting Is Rising In Nigeria / Hi, Do You Reside In Port Harcourt And Wants To Learn Blogging To Profit? / CSI Is Key To The Sustainability Of Our Business – Stanbic Ibtc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.