Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,393 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! (520 Views)

Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! by BBBlaze: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
A sincere Nigerian man surprised everyone when he mentioned Diamond Bank in connection with a sum of 7.2m mistakenly paid into his account.

He tweeted

“Dear @DiamondBankNG exactly at this time yesterday 7,310,000.00, seven million three hundred and ten thousand was transferred to my account.

The transfer was made by a company. It’s exactly 24 hours & I have not been contacted. The money is not mine and I want it out of my account

Please follow back so I can DM my account information and any other details you may require. Thank you.”

This prompted poll where people were asked what they will do if such amount enters their account. 61% voted they would take the money and run.

*What will you do if it were you?*

See screenshots below:

Re: Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! by sinaj(f): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hehe grin

The man no want wahala grin
Re: Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! by muller101(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Return it. If u don't u will be tracked down.
Re: Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! by BBBlaze: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
For this buhari regime na this man dey do this kin thing?... shocked
IN CHARLY BOYS VOICE"#YOUR MUMU DON DO"

SMH in hausa\fulani! grin
Re: Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! by swiz123(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
How can someone mistakenly pay money into a wrong account.so after typing the account number, the account name didn't show? Something about this doesn't add up
Re: Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! by ITbomb(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
When the gods finally pick your call and you claim busy
Re: Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
hahah.

fake attention seeker
Re: Man cries out over N7.3 million mistakenly transferred to his Account! by Jabioro: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
He is a liar like Lai Muhammad.. in this era of high tech, there's no way, I won't believe him, the desktop app, mobile app will do simple search, even ATM machine do confirmed the name of account owner before you click the final button.. ..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Asylum Seeker Butchers Girlfriend In Germany For Breaking Off / Closed / Girlieclothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.