Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) (54237 Views)

Dem Don Beat You Before? Share Your Experience. / Bbnaija: ‘mike Is Real Pepper’ – Nigerians React As Tacha Clashes With Housemate / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Either plastic or aint that kind of hot pepper
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by iamclime(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
This kinda pepper won't do nothing to their P

but if it was rodo pepper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
These look like our tatashe here. They should try it with the small peppers, ata josi. They will repent and confess all their sins! grin
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Which one is that she is pretty and the comment doesn't fit her...is she a baby and she asked a normal question...stop reading meanings and catching feelings into and around some lite things
sense of humour bro!
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
sinaj:
yea I would av typed "pee pee" in place of dick huh Funny.
just joking.
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tapout:

the both of you don't know what ur saying, but I understand u didn't type out of ignorance.... Afterall u don't have a D!cK
okay ?
if it had any adverse effect on their “thing” in question they wouldn't be surrounded by it
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

Yes,i am.Any problem with that
i believe its a joke though
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kokaine:
i believe its a joke though
You wanna join? There's male's version o.
You want me to register you?
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
jakD:

The difference is the difference between these statements...
He is not irresponsible.
He is not responsible.
What you wrote is totally unrelated to be subject in question

Now let me school you since you wanna go down that lane.
Nothing and anything are two indefinite pronouns that have similar meanings.
Anything refers to the presence of any kind of thing whereas nothing refers to the absence of anything. The main difference between nothing and anything is that nothing is often used with positive verbs whereas anything is used in negative sentences or questions.
Nonetheless both nothing and anything can be used in a sentence to express the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by tamquezee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
I like how d name sounds sha but d concept is not cute at all.
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by eminent007(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
sinaj:
Their deek nko shocked shocked shocked

Na your deek

Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by jeromeoke(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Try am with Cameron Pepper and come tell me how well
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by iamcy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
photoshoped
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
This kinda pepper won't do nothing to their P

but if it was rodo pepper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mehn, u sabi rodo!
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
sinaj:
You too dey think of prick. Haha! Out of everything, na their prick first come your mind.
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Worwor:
You too dey think of prick. Haha! Out of everything, na their prick first come your mind.
naim important pass na sad
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
eminent007:

Na your deek
It might b my deek tomorrow u neva can tell sad
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by bamite(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
sinaj:
Babe why so raw You've hurt my feelings sad
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by eminent007(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
sinaj:
It might b my deek tomorrow u neva can tell sad

Continue

Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by Kokaine(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

You wanna join? There's male's version o.
You want me to register you?
prove it first! tell me what I'm wearing right now and what food I'm eating. tell me if we have light or not, and how much airtime balance i have. what network btw?
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by ibkkk(f): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kokaine:
prove it first! tell me what I'm wearing right now and what food I'm eating. tell me if we have light or not, and how much airtime balance i have. what network btw?
grin grin
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
bamite:
Babe why so raw You've hurt my feelings sad
oya come lemme unhurt it kiss kiss
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by marv1: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
This one na Small thing na.
China that does plastic rice, plastic fish so this is surely plastic pepper..
They should stop deceiving people.
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
jericco1:
you know your pepper. Lol

lol. Abi smiley
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
if they like they should rinse their faces with it with their eyes wide open
ko kan aiye
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by bamite(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
sinaj:
oya come lemme unhurt it kiss kiss
I know that is not coming from your heart, and that even hurts more sad
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by Mrlouis: 12:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Beckino:
I pity d ladies they'll sleep with after now. Thier V go scratch them ehn (if no rubber is used of course and if the men refuse to spill outside).
Is this how you think? Take your mind out of the dirty gutter.
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by adabread: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2017
How their yansh and prick won survive after this
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by ebonflexy(m): 4:14am On Aug 16, 2017
sinaj:

They have no deek undecided
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by bereto(m): 4:25am On Aug 16, 2017
rubber pepper
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by Origin(f): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2017
They should try it with the "real" original Yoruba rodo.

Ordinary bell pepper we will not hear word.
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by zolapower: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Three guys swimming in a pool full of fresh pepper

Pepper dem gang grin grin grin

Can you swim inside for 1hr and get $1m? Infact for half a million doze ,i Will bae grin . Tatashe or bell pepper doesn't pepper . So with thousand of it in a pool I can take my bath without stress .

Seun Lalasticlala
Re: See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) by chibyk92: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should try holding their preek after this.

Try holding their dick? ..wen the whole tin is inside already...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.