Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) (40357 Views)

Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / Osita Chidoka: Disparity In Air-fares At Nigerian Airports / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by kaymical(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Thank you President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for making people dream to came through.

I does not even knows why people vote for APC and now they have regretting and patiently waiting for 2019 to collect the mistake.
are you for real?)
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
sad at such a tender age he is already using his influence to secure his son's future. Is there any hope for the sons of the common man?

yea

npower 30k for two years and back to square one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Mekus68: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
That's good.
This is how the dreams of Igbos come to fruition, unlike the skull miners who's wired dreams is rituals and the other ones who's dreams are to kill their fellow human beings in other to marry 7 virgins in heaven.
Mtweeee

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Thank you President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for making people dream to came through.

I does not even knows why people vote for APC and now they have regretting and patiently waiting for 2019 to collect the mistake.

Haaaaa ogbeni kilode. No kill person na. The Pope must hear this
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrHistorian:

We voted APC because of the degrading educational system during Mr Clueless tenure.Unfortunately,those that were affected then can't be redeemed now.

You are a testament to that!! grin grin
Can't u see u r the most unfortunate of them all by failing to realise that he was kidding with words?
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by uridiwan(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Can't you see how you just murdered english ? so,that should be the cause of voting apc.
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by uridiwan(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
chrisnando:
imagine... You are actually d castrated donkey
Charles is right.
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by uridiwan(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

RIP English .
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by blaqroy: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Meanwhile I have not entered plane before.....
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Ikenna17(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Air peace pilots are proving to be very shallow thinkers..No untrained person should be allowed to toy in the cockpit of a modern jetliner because such actions have ignorantly downed a lot if planes ..For example tugging on the wheels of the Boeing 737 500 which is what I guess this 737 is sends differnt commands to the avionics and this has been responsible for a lot of loss ..this is the same pilot that was conducting church service on Instagram last time and he got away with it then now he is allowing the son of a very corrupt politician and Thief that once stole from me to toggle the steer jack of a commercial jet
Guy calm down, they're still on ground and the boy just has his hands on the control column, besides there's a captain next to him who obviously know what he's doing by allowing him into the cockpit. All these things are just to motivate the kid, I wish I had had that opportunity when I was his age.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by osigiepurr(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Air peace pilots are proving to be very shallow thinkers..No untrained person should be allowed to toy in the cockpit of a modern jetliner because such actions have ignorantly downed a lot if planes ..For example tugging on the wheels of the Boeing 737 500 which is what I guess this 737 is sends differnt commands to the avionics and this has been responsible for a lot of loss ..this is the same pilot that was conducting church service on Instagram last time and he got away with it then now he is allowing the son of a very corrupt politician and Thief that once stole from me to toggle the steer jack of a commercial jet
Be speaking English in side your living room. By the time the small boy become your governor tomorrow, you will still be there speaking English....
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Dopeyswaggz(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

We voted APC because of the degrading educational system during Mr Clueless tenure.Unfortunately,those that were affected then can't be redeemed now.

Savage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by jessykings(f): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

HahahahhahhhhahhahahhhhhHhahahahaahahah grin Chei bros u wicked I swear
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! my beloved English s dead. where s mama piss
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 2:12am On Aug 16, 2017
superjaks:
One minute silence
For killing Mr. English?
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by ozome15(m): 2:13am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

My brother no body voted APC oh. Da voted them self,
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:26am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

and you'll say it's autocompletion with this your english what if your boss is a nairalander , is this the kind of shit he'll be seeing or is it a must to comment
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by abels(m): 3:15am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

ur English weak me
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by overlord77: 4:09am On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
Why does he look like a castrated donkey

What does a castrated donkey look like? If this is your attempt on being hilarious, please quit it already and try something else.
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

So good luck is the reason y osita's boy was in the cockpit right?
There is no need for you to vote in PDP ,APC has and will always be an off shoot of PDP and so you ull still c the Sam e people when u vote in APC again
However ,APC Nor PDP won't return that should be your prayer ....what ever sins Nigeria committed we pray God forgives us as we have served punishment, I hate to c what bad govt we will have next dispensation
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 16, 2017
ozome15:

My brother no body voted APC oh. Da voted them self,

I see so millions of APC members voted them selves in right? Are u tryna sound funny or intelligent,which ?
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by igho003(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

jesu
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Aaaahhh...! The Queen must hear this, bros....

He's not an English man.
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by oyebanji(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Baba/Mama english... . O ga ju
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by giles14(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The little son of Former Hon. Minister of Aviation; Osita Chidoka - was spotted in a flight deck/cockpit trying to visualize his dream. According to an online report, the young boy who wants to become a pilot is already getting exposed and connecting to his dream in "real time" as he met a pilot at Air Peace. See photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/little-son-former-aviation-minister-spotted-cockpit-airplane-photos.html
wen other aircrafts n airlines are getting glass cockpit aircrafts,air peace are still flying guages cockpit
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

Savage u r
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by salesforce: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Oh
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How much did he steal from u?
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2017
no serious airline shld allow a kid inside a cockpit even with his hand tied behind!

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=59509926]Imagine!

Small boy don dey enter and play inside aeroplane.

When I was like him, the aeroplane I played with were the ones I did with paper leaves torn from my school exercise books.
[img]https://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2014/09/IMG_3248.jp
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2017
zeusdgrt:

How much did he steal from u?

He stole 90 thousand naira from in the name of some fictitious vehicle plate number change , a hiest so well pulled of that he was made aviation minister
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by onilanre(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

YOU NAILED IT!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / 15 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.