Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) (40358 Views)

Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / Osita Chidoka: Disparity In Air-fares At Nigerian Airports / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
The little son of Former Hon. Minister of Aviation; Osita Chidoka - was spotted in a flight deck/cockpit trying to visualize his dream. According to an online report, the young boy who wants to become a pilot is already getting exposed and connecting to his dream in "real time" as he met a pilot at Air Peace. See photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/little-son-former-aviation-minister-spotted-cockpit-airplane-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by WhiteSoup: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thank you President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for making people dream to came through.

I does not even knows why people vote for APC and now they have regretting and patiently waiting for 2019 to collect the mistake.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Thank you President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for making people dream to came through.

I does not even knows why people vote for APC and now they have regretting and patiently waiting for 2019 to collect the mistake.

Aaaahhh...! The Queen must hear this, bros....

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Imagine!

Small boy don dey enter and play inside aeroplane.

When I was like him, the aeroplane I played with were the ones I did with paper leaves torn from my school exercise books.

This life is unfair o!

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na waoh oooooh
Me na only to say enter Danfo and climb Okada, na him I sabi for here.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by MrHistorian: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

We voted APC because of the degrading educational system during Mr Clueless tenure.Unfortunately,those that were affected then can't be redeemed now.

You are a testament to that!! grin grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by josephine123: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
cool
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why does he look like a castrated donkey
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Odiegwu..Buhari was in that plane..he has finally arrived from London grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Caustics: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
sad at such a tender age he is already using his influence to secure his son's future. Is there any hope for the sons of the common man?

6 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Naijacost22: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fine Pikin. But wait oh, is it not wrong for a non pilot to be in the cockpit of a plane on a tarmac? IATA rules say so.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by djemillionia: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thank God they are not airborne this time. Get the little boy some toy with flight simulator in it before he presses wrong button unnoticed. Airplane cockpit is like bunch of computers these days, any small wrong input can jeopardize lives of hundreds.
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Droleo1: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

Upcoming pilot. grin

Dr Leonard
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Air peace pilots are proving to be very shallow thinkers..No untrained person should be allowed to toy in the cockpit of a modern jetliner because such actions have ignorantly downed a lot if planes ..For example tugging on the wheels of the Boeing 737 500 which is what I guess this 737 is sends differnt commands to the avionics and this has been responsible for a lot of loss ..this is the same pilot that was conducting church service on Instagram last time and he got away with it then now he is allowing the son of a very corrupt politician and Thief that once stole from me to toggle the steer jack of a commercial jet

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by superjaks(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

One minute silence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by N0T0RI0US: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lemme not talk my mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by Elcuba: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Oga please stop smoking osogbo weed.

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by realestniggah: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
this boy is living the dream
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The little son of Former Hon. Minister of Aviation; Osita Chidoka - was spotted in a flight deck/cockpit trying to visualize his dream. According to an online report, the young boy who wants to become a pilot is already getting exposed and connecting to his dream in "real time" as he met a pilot at Air Peace. See photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/little-son-former-aviation-minister-spotted-cockpit-airplane-photos.html

And it dis new again

Children gets opportunity to visit aeroplane cockpit and for memories and excitement yet una turn am to amebo news na wa ooo
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
May our dreams come to pass IJN.
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by pezeji(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
keep it up boi
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

There must be hydrogen peroxide inside the water you drank today.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by liftedhigh: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by burqueenx(f): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by liftedhigh: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by chrisnando: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
mikeycharles:
Why does he look like a castrated donkey
imagine... You are actually d castrated donkey

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) by medolab90(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
All the best but e no come from the bottom of my heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / 15 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.