Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Return Of Postume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Return Of Postume (1028 Views)

2020/2021 Rivers State University Jamb Cutoff Mark And Postume Cutoff Mark / Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / U (2) (3) (4)

The Return Of Postume by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thought jamb banned postume.
Some schools have already gone contrary to that directive as
Delsu
Oou
Have conducted the postume exercises
Unilag has notified that they would be having a cbt based test Same as edo state university
Rumours are that some federal universities are planning same
Aspirants / students
Which schools are confirmed not to write or offer any aptitude test be it cbt or papaer based. Or should we all get back to burning the midnight oil
At a short notice though
This 2017 admission session

Chukwukapromise, fineyemi, lisaint
Etc
Re: The Return Of Postume by jakD: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Well, don't be surprised. Nigeria is a crazy country that has several lunatics within especially those in positions of authority. All those in position of authority don't always want to comply with any directive. They always want theirs to supersede.
Re: The Return Of Postume by Lisaint(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Emzyme:
Delsu
Oou
Unilag has notified that they would be having a cbt based test Same as edo state university
Aspirants / students
Which schools are confirmed not to write or offer any aptitude test be it cbt or papaer based. Or should we all get back to burning the midnight oil
At a short notice though

Chukwukapromise, fineyemi, lisaint
Etc

Universities senate are the only one that can decide on what they want.
No 1 can speculate now... ..
Remember this is Nigeria where anybody do anyhow.
Re: The Return Of Postume by chukwukapromise(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Emzyme:
Delsu
Oou
Aspirants / students
At a short notice though

Chukwukapr.omise, finey.emi, li.saint
Etc

To Me I Believe The Minister Of Education Made A Big Mistake When He Banned Post Utme...Now That He Has Done This, He Did'nt Give A uniform modality Of Screening, Making University Senate To Decide For Themselves... This made Most Of The University To Deploy Point Grading, But The Thing Was That Point Grading Favours Waec More Than Jamb, And Waec Is Less Geniue To Jamb, Making Less Geniue Results To be Produced, This Will Definately Affect The performance Of The Fresh Student, Of Which The University Senate Are Much Aware Of That, So That's Why They Are Looking For A means To Reduce The Value Of waec/Ssce, Giving Much Prefrence To jamb, and Internally Conducted Examination, This Is To stamp The Intergrity Of The University, And To Make Sure That Only The Best Are selected..

So my Advice For You Is To prepare For The Worst, It May Turn Out That All Skuls May Decide To Conduct Their Own Internal Test, Rather Than Just screeing Papers Which Are Not Credible..This Is Not The First Time Post Utme Has Been Cancelled And Brought Back Again
Re: The Return Of Postume by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Lisaint:

Universities senate are the only one that can decide on what they want. No 1 can speculate now... .. Remember this is Nigeria where anybody do anyhow.
check my profile and tell me you know me.
Re: The Return Of Postume by Lisaint(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2017
macduffrx:

check my profile and tell me you know me.

The face looks familiar thou
Re: The Return Of Postume by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Lisaint:

The face looks familiar thou
okay, i attend living spring and i did pd at aaua.
Re: The Return Of Postume by Lisaint(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
macduffrx:

okay, i attend living spring and i did pd at aaua.
Oh really

Hw u dey nah
Re: The Return Of Postume by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Lisaint:
Oh really
Hw u dey nah
I dey fine.

Guide On How To Study On Low Tuition In Slovakia / Whatsapp Group For Writers, English Teachers & Students / Study On Low Tuition In Belgium: Ghent University Application Process