Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A (434 Views)

Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam / How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) / 10 Biggest Ponzi Schemes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Growing(m): 4:40am On Aug 16, 2017
A
Re: A by enyi1: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2017
We are not interested in your opportunity to make money so please keep it to your self. However, you might want to extend the kind gesture to your family members, relatives, kinsmen, kindred, village youths. Charity they say begins at home. Thank you for your love. We are deeply touched by your care and concern for our welfare but we'll pass! So take your trade home where it would be appreciated, Mr Do Good!
Re: A by Growing(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2017
You think that by being rude you are on top but you are only reflecting your inner state. And in your unhappiness, you wrongly assumed that everybody is not interested. That is where you went overboard. You are not interested and I accept that but there are many other people who are interested and others who are glad they possess the knowledge.

I presented an opportunity but you went on to call family members and relatives. I presented something but you attacked someone. And I will not be stooping as low as you did to make no point.

Go find peace.
Re: A by enyi1: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Mr Helper, i only advised that you start helping people from home because as they say charity begins from home. When the world hears about the success of your family members, relatives, kinsmen, village youths and your village elders as well, everyone will seek your help. Until then keep whatever you are selling, no one is buying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A by Growing(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
It is a terrible thing to be possessed by the ego and be totally unconscious about it.
Re: A by pokipoki: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Goodluck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Disgraced Publicly,stripped Naked For Allegedly Killing 10yr Old Boy / Between A Nigerian And A South African... / Man Stabs Wife And Jumps Out The Window Of His Eighth Floor Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.