Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

"Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims (70160 Views)

Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos / #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo / Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by YabaLeftist: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2017
amicable09:

It won't teach any morals, it will only instill fear.

This approach is totally wrong and should be condemned. What sort of sexual harassment is that? Which offence warrants this kind of punishment? Dressing

There are a thousand and one ways of getting residents of the state to dress decently, not this one I see here.

It might not really be punishment for the person whose breast was sucked. Most ladies love their breasts sucked.
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Nov6(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sterope:
It is sexual assault. It is illegal. Nothing under the law provides for such despicable act. They can be prosecuted and imprisoned for such behaviour. It is so wrong on many levels, their job description does not include the power to punish. If they want to arrest for public indecency, they should and let the law take its course.

I bet you also think prostitutes should be raped because of the nature did their profession. I bet you believe raping a cheating GF is justified. Bloody hypocrite! You call yourself a Christian yet you condone such act. Mr holier than thou! Is it your body? There is something called averting your gaze, it is not very hard.

Ironically, your signature happen to speak to you. You should do well to reflect on it.

more anointing of wisdom fall on you...
I love highly intellectual girls.....
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by CrownStarPro(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
oluspicy:

Good morning sis...

You're right though, but a similar occurrence was witnessed @ Epe T-junction years ago when the dreaded combat team of QRS stopped a lady with huge revealing boobs and[b] the bike man was ordered to suck her boobs in broad day light. [/b]No one was allowed to take pictures.

Ever since such acts have been reduced cos those QRS team patrolled the Lekki Epe Expressway 4 to 5 times a day.

"To whom brain is given, sense is expected "
... I wish it was me who sucked that boobs... I don't care
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by romenna: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
our leaders our gods
Nigeria in trouble
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Psoul(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sterope:
It is sexual assault. It is illegal. Nothing under the law provides for such despicable act. They can be prosecuted and imprisoned for such behaviour. It is so wrong on many levels, their job description does not include the power to punish. If they want to arrest for public indecency, they should and let the law take its course.

I bet you also think prostitutes should be raped because of the nature did their profession. I bet you believe raping a cheating GF is justified. Bloody hypocrite! You call yourself a Christian yet you condone such act. Mr holier than thou! Is it your body? There is something called averting your gaze, it is not very hard.

Ironically, your signature happen to speak to you. You should do well to reflect on it.

Sister, u spoke so beautifully and so sound in ur 1st paragraph, then on ur 2nd paragraph especially from the 2nd line u started talking like one of those ppl. U even brought Christianity into the show. Wetin happened naaa. Why are u doing like dis?
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by kacyfine(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
BroZuma:
Which of them?
all of them
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by zino01: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Useless governor other governors are busy doing great things in thier state i:e lagos,ogun hes here doing nothing. We have bad roads in ibadan no new structures ibadan city looks like a like village to other cities

1 Like

Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Honestagbons(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nor thing naija nor go talk,na wa ohhhhhh
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by youngjoy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Aleximade: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
oluspicy:
I hope this will teach them some morals.

two wrongs don't make a right
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by bcbones: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Davash222:
Can anything good come from the 'Waste'

Your country is from the "waste" also. Go figure

1 Like

Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Kendroid: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Men bin fooling demsefs since d days of Adam.

Sucking breast without milk. undecided
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by TemmyWon(f): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Davash222:
Can anything good come from the 'Waste'
at least we try to guard our own and keep them in proper check. the *blunders* of the *Heist* always being disgraceful.
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by darkckUSA: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
amicable09:

This approach is totally wrong and should be condemned. What sort of sexual harassment is that? Which offence warrants this kind of punishment? Dressing

There are a thousand and one ways of getting residents of the state to dress decently, not this one I see here.

Is it the government's right to dictate how and what people should wear in a democracy?
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by darkckUSA: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Daeylar:
What nonsense

This is where all those useless souls have power sexually harassing women, degrading and demeaning them anyhow,
If it's not telling them to UnCloth for a stupid reason it's this nonsense now,

This country is terrible.

What is their business with what the woman wore?
this rubbish isn't to teach any morals, it's to satisfy their sadistic urges

This news should be shared so that the international community will get to see the height of human rights abuse being practised in Nigeria. No respect for women. It is no one's business what a woman puts on. If you don't like it look away. This is so barbaric.. It is like a police state where you force people to wear uniforms.

1 Like

Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by leomarz007: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
amicable09:

I concur!

1 Like

Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by clefsantos(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chest scucked in Public? Olosho b tat na
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Blesstolu(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
I disagree grin[color=#990000][/color]
amicable09:

Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
anyone who believes this crap needs their brains and urine tested
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by SycophanticGoat: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sterope:

I'm really surprised that your likes who are reasonable humans and have working brains in your skulls; will see demonic and animalistic pervs and engage them on Nairaland.

The useless he-goat you're quoting has probably raped several girls and also believe that rape is a justifiable punishment for any girl he spends his useless money on.

When you see such never-do-wells, best bet is to leave them to their folly. At least, one day, they may have to pay for their crimes against humanity.
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by amicable09(f): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
oluspicy:

Good morning sis...

You're right though, but a similar occurrence was witnessed @ Epe T-junction years ago when the dreaded combat team of QRS stopped a lady with huge revealing boobs and the bike man was ordered to suck her boobs in broad day light. No one was allowed to take pictures.

Ever since such acts have been reduced cos those QRS team patrolled the Lekki Epe Expressway 4 to 5 times a day.

"To whom brain is given, sense is expected "
I'm particularly drawn to your closing statement.

If I get it correctly, you're saying for not using the brain the lady was given, then she got served well?

Now let me ask you, who sets the standard for decent and indecent dressing? What parameters are there to point us to 'indecency'. Are these set parameters if any, known to all? I mean is there public awareness?

If your answers to these questions are negative, then this mumu Don do!
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by amicable09(f): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
YabaLeftist:

It might not really be punishment for the person whose breast was sucked. Most ladies love their breasts sucked.
SMH.

A lady will wake up in the morning, have a good bath, leave home only go out to have a total stranger suck her breasts because she enjoys it?

Ridiculous!
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by amicable09(f): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
darkckUSA:

Is it the government's right to dictate how and what people should wear in a democracy?
Ask me o...

Never heard of such. Maybe when he starts providing clothes for people then he can tell them how to and when to wear them.
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by amicable09(f): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Blesstolu:
I disagree grin[color=#990000][/color]
Lol.

You be clown grin
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by amicable09(f): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikolo80:
name 3
1. Regulate and monitor the kind of clothes sold in the state.

2. Pump money into textile industry, encouraging people in the state to start their own clothing line. This can be done by creating a scheme for easy access to loan/grant.

3. Clothe all the residents, if all else fails.
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
alklas:
tongue
Lol
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Oothman(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't even know how to describe the op. Is 2011 not different from 2017?

By the way, I heard abt the incident then and the governor had since called them to order. Pls get your story straight
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by mikolo80: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
amicable09:

1. Regulate and monitor the kind of clothes sold in the state.
Breaches freedom of expression and privacy of person

2. Pump money into textile industry, encouraging people in the state to start their own clothing line. This can be done by creating a scheme for easy access to loan/grant.

These thieves
Be serious

3. Clothe all the residents, if all else fails.
Now I know you're pulling my legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Coolgent(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Welcome development!
Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by aputel: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2017
lordkit2:
Men of the Oyo State Joint Security Task Force, codenamed "Operation Burst" allegedly ordered that a lady be sexually assaulted as punishment for dressing indecently, Tuesday.

The group, made up of policemen, soldiers Air Force personnel, SSS, and NSCDC, was re-launched on August 4th, by Governor Abiola Ajumobi to curb crimes in the state.

However, they are notorious for beating innocent civilians who they think are improperly dressed. A 2011report by The Nation said that girls and women who wear trousers or short dresses were harassed by the personnel.

Men who wear earrings, dreadlocks and Afro hairstyles are beaten up.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/16/lady-allegedly-had-her-brasts-sucked-on-order-of-oyo-task-force-for-indecent-dressing-twitter-user/

This is wrong and an infringement of human rights and dignity. Whether a slay mama or prostitute, you don't have a right to do that , the victims of this act should take the government to court and seek protection as well as compensation. Most of this funny act of these government agencies are not in line with operational procedures.
We look to someone going to court to seek redress on this .

Re: "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims by Coolgent(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Welcome development.
They should kwantinue with the operation to curb indecent exposure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) / Armed Robber Died In Action In Ibadan / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.