Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Whats Wrong With All These So Called Forex Fund Managers , - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats Wrong With All These So Called Forex Fund Managers , (2252 Views)

Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems / What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? / Whats Wrong With Liberty Reserve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With All These So Called Forex Fund Managers , by 9jawear(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
why is that they are always shady,friends of mine have invested in so many, and its all the same tale, some where known to have lasted for a few months, after getting everybody's trust, they all started acting dubious
Re: Whats Wrong With All These So Called Forex Fund Managers , by monopolist: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
It is hard to find a Profitable Trading System that lasts forever without exploding and catching fire overnight.

There is fire in the Forex, run run run run.

Only very few profit-making systems endure the fire test.
Re: Whats Wrong With All These So Called Forex Fund Managers , by peterod1(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2010
I obseved that many people who have onetime or the other have lost money in forex trading will never consider it as one of the few legitimate online business that is real.Giving your money to forex fund manager is very risk.Do you know how many account such manager are managing on daily bases?
The only advice i can give whosoever about forex trading is that you should learn how to trade by yourself.Get trained from a expert trader not only a trainer.you can visit:http://forexexposed.normblogs.com
to get an information that will help you to become a successful trader by yourself.
Goodluck.
Re: Whats Wrong With All These So Called Forex Fund Managers , by consultmartins(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2010
Most people are simply lazy. Instead of investing their time and money to acquire the necessary education in forex, they take the shortcut by giving their money to fund managers.

Re: Whats Wrong With All These So Called Forex Fund Managers , by snokky(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
they re loosing cos they dont know what we call money management.

My post has been deleted here,  but u can go to my profile to see it.

Thatz all they need.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do To Make Money During Ramadan / Dealer And Distributor For Sunking Solar Lantern And Luminous Inverters&battery. / How Nigerians Can Make Money From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.