Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS (28328 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by toprealman: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerians and their beggar-syndrome.

Does she want the mayor to give her alms?
Nonsense.

She thinks Texas is Nigeria where people just dole out money once they see women with twins.
You seem to be missing the point.
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by orobless(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nikita1:
I did not drop any link. You did not Register under me. I'm also trying to get more info from the guy that posted it although I'm doing a different one from his

Please,which one are you doing that is different from the one the guy posted? I am interested please. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by orobless(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Nikita1 post=59535526]I did not drop any link. You did not

Please,which one are you doing that is different from the one the guy posted? I am interested please. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS by Justdare: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And this is so adorable
3 in 10 years..Me like!
I was taken by 2 lines in your profile. Will love to know your thoughts pls.
Sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.