Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment (4870 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment by defence01: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2010
The Nigerian Airforce Have been recruiting for about a month ago, and i know some people out there still dont know how to go about it all. the website is careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng go there, fill the forms, upload your scanned passport, save, print out your pay4me/acknowledgement slip, go to any branch of intercontinental bank, pay the respective fees, come back online and complete your application, then print other documents.

Some people experience problems about printing that are browser related. you have to bknowledgeable to resolve them.

If you want me to do this for you dont hesitate to call me on 08055274122

P.s Those whom i have filled theirs for, if you have any other problems and complaints let me know.

If you have paid your communication fees, and sent me your number via text, you ll get the updates and dates respectively.
Good Luck.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment by simonsilas: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2010
that post, mhhh
Re: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment by frnkylord(m): 4:26am On Aug 07, 2013
I want to buy the 2013 airforce form but I have 3rd class honors pls what should I do as the requirement is minimum of 2:2
Re: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment by amiskelebe(f): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Did anyone get a text from airforce asper the exam coming up on 17th? Of this mnth
Re: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment by amiskelebe(f): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Yes I did o. Form 17-26 of dos mnth mine is in ph. Pls anyone knows waht d exam is like?

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. / Paxson Nigeria Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) ending today / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.