Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Wives, Don't Call Your Husbands "Daddy". - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wives, Don't Call Your Husbands "Daddy". (404 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lawani Amubieya With His Wives, From 1905-1911 (Throwback Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Wives, Don't Call Your Husbands "Daddy". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wives, Don't Call Your Husbands "Daddy". by Ugowizboy(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2017
There's a popular Bible passage that says "he who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing". Well, that saying doesn't apply to Nigerian men!
Most of you men would go and pay five thousand Naira bride price on a woman's head, bring her to your miserable stinking home and proceed to turn her into an Arabian horse or a slave that was bought in Badagry.

Yesterday, I went to a shop to buy my favorite bread when I heard the most stupid thing I have ever heard in my life.
The woman called her husband "Daddy" right in my very front! Okay, I was thinking maybe the man was some of these high chiefs that was fortunate to marry a young girl, but when the man came out to answer, he was not more than forty years!

Nigerian men don't know how to treat their wives, they treat them like slaves and mandate that their wives do all manner of things I call total fuckery to them....

Nigerian men just want their wives to bear children for them and when the woman bears up to five children for him, he cages his John Thomas.
No more regular sex, no more quickies and if by mistake he finds out that due to his pure wickedness that his wife went and bought a Love Machine bigger than his 2.5 inches penis, he'd go and call his Umunnas(village people) for a meeting on how to send her packing.

Nigerian men don't buy their wives things, they prefer them looking haggard and scattered in their smelling lappas. Most of their wives don't even know what a lingerie or thongs are!

Nigerian men would marry you, open a shop and keep you there to sell some miserable items for the rest of your lives!

Nigerian men only care about satisfying their erect penis and would leave their woman hanging during during their two and a half minutes sexual escapades.
What's sex when you can't make your woman's ovaries explode?!

My dear females, beware of these kind of men. Before you get married, know the kind of man you are getting married to!
Don't just rush into marriage and let one fool render your life useless!
Remember, once you enter, there's no going back!

©Kosi Ugo

(1) (Reply)

The Red Ball Of Fire / Sport Is Generally Recognised As System / Photos:college Of Education Akamkpa Cultural Display 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.