Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Connection Between Personal Values And Wealth. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Connection Between Personal Values And Wealth. (463 Views)

800 Values For New Era Human Being 51-100) / Discovering Values That Improve Your Personal Life / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Connection Between Personal Values And Wealth. by kingDien: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2017
Alot of us don't see a connection between personal values and wealth. The truth is that your values affect every aspect of your life including your wealth. your values create a reputation for you. Your reputation is what sells you, your product and services.
Your values are the things that you believe in, those things guide the way you live, the way you interact with people, the way you do business, etc. If your values affect every aspect of your life, then it also affects the legacy you leave behind when you’re no more. I will be looking at values with respect to wealth. Yes, your values determine your wealth.

Recently I made a small couch for relaxing at home and a small divider for decoders and DVD players. I patronised this roadside furniture maker, Wisdom. He delivered on the couch but sub contracted the divider because it was too big a thing for him to make. He was supposed to deliver on both goods in a week time as he promised. I got the couch a month after I gave him the job. Then I paid fully for the couch after delivery. After about 2 months I told him to refund my part payment for the divider because it was taking too long and his stories were not connecting. He apologised and agreed to give me my money. It’s over 4 months now and each time I call, his reply will be “oga I go bring am come house on Sunday”. If I call right now, I bet I will get the same response. I’m done asking for the money but he has lost a customer because I will never

patronise him again. Plus his jobs were not professionally done.
Wisdom has business values even if he might not even know what values are. I think his values are improper and might keep him on the roadside for a while making furniture. I will outline some things based on my encounter with Wisdom.
The full article is on Recently I made a small couch for relaxing at home and a small divider for decoders and DVD players. I patronised this roadside furniture maker, Wisdom. He delivered on the couch but sub contracted the divider because it was too big a thing for him to make. He was supposed to deliver on both goods in a week time as he promised. I got the couch a month after I gave him the job. Then I paid fully for the couch after delivery. After about 2 months I told him to refund my part payment for the divider because it was taking too long and his stories were not connecting. He apologised and agreed to give me my money. It’s over 4 months now and each time I call, his reply will be “oga I go bring am come house on Sunday”. If I call right now, I bet I will get the same response. I’m done asking for the money but he has lost a customer because I will never patronise him again. Plus his jobs were not professionally done.
Wisdom has business values even if he might not even know what values are. I think his values are improper and might keep him on the roadside for a while making furniture. I will outline some things based on my encounter with Wisdom. The full article is on
http://www.kingdien.com/values-can-create-wealth/

(1) (Reply)

. / Fork In The Road / Morning Vibes With Dr Jerry - The First-episode 121/decide Today Who You Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.