Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) (1081 Views)

Help A Nairalander Get The Book Titled "The Cocaine Connection" By Ibe Kachiku / Short Story;- Cassidy Connection / The Connection Between Personal Values And Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
I started writing on Nlliterature section as an amateur but by the initiative of a reader and a film producer we formed a group called ' Nairaland Super Writers and we made it competitive and hard to enter. To be a part of the group, your story must have made front page or must have reached a lot of people.

At the beginning, we started with people like Ishilove, Royver, Repogirl, Larrysun, humbledbygrace, Kayemjay, Frank316, Kingzpen, Sammyhoe, me, Zuby Audreytimms etc.
After a point the group almost died but God is my witness we still are friends. As I write this, tears well in my eye as I remember the good old days, how many story I birth from that group.
My point is that many of us are connected today. I still talked to Humbledbygrace some weeks ago. Repogirl, Frank, Larrysun, Kayemjay etc have connected with me in a greater way. Audreytimms is still my boss. And though we are all still striving, being together has made us keep going

I'm imploring every writer here to let's connect on WhatsApp.
I know you might be afraid of people's disturbance. I would drop my WhatsApp number here and I'm sure we can help ourselves do greater things.
Thanks
please tag any writer you know.
#Nlwritersconnect

Bibijay123
Lleigh
Shewrites
Remenzack

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
monbaby larabae13 D9ty7 Ahmstrng Babsopey Leriebloom horlorlahdaey fikfanuel
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by johnwizey: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Skarlett Domawoleye Angelsss Oyinprice

1 Like

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by larabae13(f): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Divepen1:

larabae13
lolz thank you for the recognition buh you see, I'm nt really a writer I just started I'm nt lyk u guyz dat are already good in writing...I just dabble in it buh I'll try to join the whatsapp
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by larabae13(f): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rachealfst
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by cinderellashoes(f): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
cc foxyflow, nitefury, jomagibs, Twaci, skarlett,

1 Like

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
larabae13:
lolz thank you for the recognition buh you see, I'm nt really a writer I just started I'm nt lyk u guyz dat are already good in writing...I just dabble in it buh I'll try to join the WhatsApp
It's true. You're not a writer and you made FP. if you become a writer, what will happen.
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by ahmstrng(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
thanks for the mention i'll message you
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Lleigh(f): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hi Divepen1

Thanks for the mention. ...I am grateful.

Why don't we also use dropbox to share stuff
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lleigh:
Hi Divepen1
Thanks for the mention. ...I am grateful.
Why don't we also use dropbox to share stuff
What's Dropbox. and we will be sharing a lot of materials there. Or I will be.
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by repogirl(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Divepen1:
I started writing on Nlliterature section as an amateur but by the initiative of a reader and a film producer we formed a group called ' Nairaland Super Writers and we made it competitive and hard to enter. To be a part of the group, your story must have made front page or must have reached a lot of people.

At the beginning, we started with people like Ishi.love, Roy.ver, Rep.ogirl, Larry.sun, humbled.bygrace, Kaye.mjay, Frank.316, King.zpen, Sam.myhoe, me, Zub.y Audreyt.imms etc.
After a point the group almost died but God is my witness we still are friends. As I write this, tears well in my eye as I remember the good old days, how many story I birth from that group.
My point is that many of us are connected today. I still talked to Humbledbygrace some weeks ago. Rep.ogirl, Fra.nk, Larr.ysun, Kaye.mjay etc have connected with me in a greater way. Audrey.timms is still my boss. And though we are all still striving, being together has made us keep going

I'm imploring every writer here to let's connect on WhatsApp.
I know you might be afraid of people's disturbance. I would drop my WhatsApp number here and I'm sure we can help ourselves do greater things.
Thanks
please tag any writer you know.
#Nlwritersconnect

Bibijay123
Lleigh
Shewrites
Remenzack
Add me up Divepen.

1 Like

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by ashewoboy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Twaci.
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by ashewoboy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Safarigirl, my love.
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
repogirl:
Add me up Divepen.
*smiles*

1 Like

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Twaci(f): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
cinderellashoes:
cc foxyflow, nitefury, jomagibs, Twaci, skarlett,
Thanks for mention dear.

Divepen1, I will message you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Twaci(f): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by larabae13(f): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Divepen1:
It's true. You're not a writer and you made FP. if you become a writer, what will happen.
lolz thanks anyways
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Lleigh(f): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Divepen1.

Dropbox is a file storage facility in the cloud.
We can create one and give people read write access and share information to help home our craft.

At the end of the day. ..it's you and your hands typing.
All other materials give us a frame work to help structure that story on the virtual paper we use.
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
johnwizey:
Skarl ett Domaw oleye Angels ss Oyinpric e

cinderellashoes:
cc foxyf low, nite fury, jom agibs, Twac i, ska rlett,

Thanks for the mention dears kiss

Nice work divepen, I'll send you a message
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Horlorlardaey: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Divepen1:
monbaby larabae13 D9ty7 Ahmstrng Babsopey Leriebloom horlorlahdaey fikfanuel
fenkz for the mention it just that I'm a microbiology student of Oau I only write when I'm in the mood. well I'm in for a lifetime. I'll message you tonight Cc. divepen1
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
So far, Safarigirl, Repogirl, Ahmed have been added to the group Those that have shown interest should please send me a message
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
And Bibijay123 just joined. I learn something about her that's surprising.

1 Like

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Lleigh(f): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
@Divepen1

was it that bibijay123, is actually a famous known author smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Lleigh(f): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
an experiment that would be fun is this.

Someone starts a story....and passes the baton to someone else.
A chained story...if the person the story is passed to introduces a new character explain in the notes why, so the next person has an idea about this character.

On a more serious note, on amazon there is a genre called urban fiction. Black life in America, the struggle, the trials etc.
They are not as rich as the fabric of our society and culture.

We need to find a way to corner that market, create our own genre.
There are a lot of writers on here that are exceptional.

Here's to helping each other smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by bibijay123(f): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lleigh:
an experiment that would be fun is this.

Someone starts a story....and passes the baton to someone else.
A chained story...if the person the story is passed to introduces a new character explain in the notes why, so the next person has an idea about this character.

On a more serious note, on amazon there is a genre called urban fiction. Black life in America, the struggle, the trials etc.
They are not as rich as the fabric of our society and culture.

We need to find a way to corner that market, create our own genre.
There are a lot of writers on here that are exceptional.

Here's to helping each other smiley

wow i play this game with my friend n it is cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lleigh:
@Divepen1

was it that bibijay123, is actually a famous known author smiley
Something bigger.
by d way, Horlorladaey and Larabae just entered.
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Divepen1(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2016
Akposb
Oluwabukyolo(Thronekid)
Olanshile and Domawoleye are all in the house with us.
We start officially on Monday.
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Lleigh(f): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
What is the plan... Divepen1
Re: The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) by Steelheart(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lets go. Write and pass

(1) (Reply)

Articles That May Interest You. / Which Poem Can You Read Over And Over Again? / Free Poetry Writing And Techniques Workshop - Society Of Young Nigerian Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.