Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos (41219 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 18th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by kidap: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Comedian, Michael Uba, a.k.a Ogbolor, a.k.a James from Jenifa’s Diary is an all-round entertainer who can sing, dance, act, write, crack jokes and speak very well.

Multi Award Winning OAP Ogbolor of Wazobia FM was a year older on Saturday, August 12. To celebrate, he released new photos to commemorate another successful and fulfilling year.

Ogbolor has gained a lot of popularity for his role in the award winning TV series “Jenifa’s Dairy” and his TV show on Wazobia TV. His fans are enjoined to watch out for bigger and more exciting things from the comedian.

Below are the stunning photos:

http://news.nollyzone.com/oap-ogbolor-celebrates-birthday-stunning-photos/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
I like this guy grin

He depicted the gay character so well

Chewing gum freak grin grin grin grin

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Uniqueness01(f): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Happy Birthday Man! Best Wishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Seguntimmy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
After the description in the post, I still find it hard to........... Understand why these is becoming a news.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by milky3(f): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jamisi, happy birthday u look dope!
thks to Jennifer's diary it has really upgraded some people popularity

7 Likes

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Happy birthday james.

1 Like

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by MrHistorian: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
He hosts a PADI PADI TV show on WazobiaMax too.

He's talented.

HBD!

14 Likes

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Angelb4: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
I won't wish when i won't see cake

1 Like

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by imoowo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
ok
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by tomieyRozay: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I like this guy grin

olodo...who told you he is gay?

5 Likes

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
cool
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
he...happy birthday to the head tie and chewing gum smacking guy....s

3 Likes

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by danemenike: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
He's doing well for himself.

For your residential and commercial buildings contact Engr. Daniel 07037629947
TerraStone Shelters
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by mikeycharles(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
wow, he looks like Buhari in the first PIC
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Happy Birthday sake. All James's in the house should like this comment smiley

3 Likes

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by hnsoncon(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
happy birth day to him
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by slyd90(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
nice one JAMEZ
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by binsanni(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
mitchew the guy nah gay now.
happy birthday jor before them attack me wink wink
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by rheether(f): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
So this guy fine reach like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bootybuttchic:
hey james

angry
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by empressteemah06(f): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Handsome dude.. I like his role baje
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by mikeycharles(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
tomieyRozay:

olodo...who told you he is gay?
when was that ever mentioned, he said he portrayed a character who was gay not the actor himself, pls read carefully

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by herbeedar(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
tongue
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I like this guy grin

U guys know una self.
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by moscobabs(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
I just love the guy madness

Happy birthday
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Jibham73: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Funny clown angry
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by botad(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
He really tried in Jennifer's Diary.

Kudos to him!

5 Likes

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Naturalobserver(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
when was that ever mentioned, he said he portrayed a character who was gay not the actor himself pls read carefully
I taya for some people

8 Likes

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Rider23: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
He wasn't GAY in the movie! He acted as a feminine guy!.. Y'all just call all feminine guys gays! SMH
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I like this guy grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Phi001(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
when was that ever mentioned, he said he portrayed a character who was gay not the actor himself pls read carefully
The character he portrayed was effeminate not gay...

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu / If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti / Mercy Aigbe Slays In Jumpsuit, Poses With Her Red Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.