Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess (549 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by sethmarila: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Since the genetic makeup of our bodies is largely responsible for our physical appearance and that the genes in our bodies are an aggregation of molecules located on DNA stands, it therefore goes to show how important the structural configuration of the DNA molecule in our bodies imparts on the character traits we posses. The number of chromosomes and their arrangement on DNA molecules are fields extensively studied by molecular biologists such as James Watson and Francis Crick of which this post explains it very clearly. http://gulpmatrix.com/watson-crick-hypothesis-structure-dna-molecule/
Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
The DNA is the interactive blueprint of the human genome. You can programme your DNA to whatever you want and you can equally activate the so called junk DNA to upgrade the vibrational frequency of the human operating system. We have 12 strands of DNA but only 2 is active at the moment, but one at a time we can activate the remaining 10 which are actually modulators of our connection to Extra-terrestrial Star systems our soul originates from. DNA holds to key to our lives and how much we work on activating those remaining is the core reason we are on Earth.

By the way, the structural configuration of our DNA are being upgraded, soon enough we will have crystalline liquid DNA that will make more subtle, smoother and slow down our aging. We will be able to live up to 200 yrs or more if we can aid the upgrade processes.

2 Likes

Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by richardbrandy: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
am always following this is one my questions how can we upgrade it
Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by richardbrandy: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:
The DNA is the interactive blueprint of the human genome. You can programme your DNA to whatever you want and you can equally activate the so called junk DNA to upgrade the vibrational frequency of the human operating system. We have 12 strands of DNA but only 2 is active at the moment, but one at a time we can activate the remaining 10 which are actually modulators of our connection to Extra-terrestrial Star systems our soul originates from. DNA holds to key to our lives and how much we work on activating those remaining is the core reason we are on Earth.

By the way, the structural configuration of our DNA are being upgraded, soon enough we will have crystalline liquid DNA that will make more subtle, smoother and slow down our aging. We will be able to live up to 200 yrs or more if we can aid the upgrade processes.

am always following this is one my questions how can we
upgrade it?? ¿
Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
richardbrandy:
am always following this is one my questions how can we
upgrade it?? ¿

I gave you an assignment that is a precursor of the real activation process. And you have not started that process.
Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by richardbrandy: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:

I gave you an assignment that is a precursor of the real activation process. And you have not started that process.
i have not fully understand it i dnt smoke or drink have stopped eating meat and fish for now i just wanted to confirm if the vegetable part can be alternated?
Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
richardbrandy:
i have not fully understand it i dnt smoke or drink have stopped eating meat and fish for now i just wanted to confirm if the vegetable part can be alternated?
Vegetables are great for health, you dont like it ?
Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by richardbrandy: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:
Vegetables are great for health, you dont like it ?
not that you said one should be on fruits vegetables and eggs for protein cant i eat normal food in a very small proportion?
Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
richardbrandy:
not that you said one should be on fruits vegetables and eggs for protein cant i eat normal food in a very small proportion?
Yes but with lots of water to clean out your system, because when I will be directing you on how to activate your Chakras you might feel levels of discomfort as the generated electrical impulse will clear out all impurities and resistances. I want your body to be light and cleared so we can do this. I am no quack, I would have just directed you to activate yourself by simple command to your body, but let us follow a process that will make it simple for you. You are about to become a God my friend.

1 Like

Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by richardbrandy: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:
Yes but with lots of water to clean out your system, because when I will be directing you on how to activate your Chakras you might feel levels of discomfort as the generated electrical impulse will clear out all impurities and resistances. I want your body to be light and cleared so we can do this. I am no quack, I would have just directed you to activate yourself by simple command to your body, but let us follow a process that will make it simple for you. You are about to become a God my friend.
yes at last thank you sir am already on it so i have to stick with it till the he end of the month!?
Re: The Structure Of DNA Molecule Has Implications On The Characters You Possess by polimaf(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Get fruits and vegetables delivered to your door.
Visit yesharvest.com

(1) (Reply)

Shocking !! See The Side Effects Of Marijuana You May Not Know About / How Do I Grow My Beards faster please help Me... / Pls Should My Genotype Stop me From Marrying This Lady I Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.