Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Cure And Healing For Acute Pile - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Cure And Healing For Acute Pile (997 Views)

Dont / Experts In Water Borehole Drilling,soil Test,pile Foundation,project Management / 30 Healing Benefits Of Stapleton's Prune Health Drink From Happylife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cure And Healing For Acute Pile by akom2: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Do you have this ailment called PILE( AKO JEDIJEDI) in yoruba; Ibo call it..(.ONYUNYUOBARA)......... and Hausa cali it.....NANKALOMA.............
this disorder can be life threatning; when you see bllood in your "faeces". ,
SOMETIMES,you experience back pains;
stomarch disorder before and after stooling? Worst still you go to toilet frequently.

YOU CANT TRAVEL; WORK or RECREATE VERY WELLwith this problem. Life can be miserable to any gender _ male ,female, young or old that may have this problem!!!!!!
BEFORE, I offer you solution,LETS me Show you MAJOR CAUSES OF ACUTE PILE!!!!
sugar is present in virtually all carbonhydrtes foods we eat like, YAM, EBE,RICE,POUNDED YAM, AMALA, GARI,FUFU etc except wheat that has low sugar. THE sugar content of these foods are sufficient

,even too much for somebody who eats them too much.

THEN,we consume mineral drinks like coke; pepsi, mirinda and the likes.COCACOLA, FOR EXAMPLE HAS SEVEN CUBES OF SUGAR in one bottle which consequently increases the amount of sugar in our

stomarch THAT LEADS TO ACUTE PILE'
BUT,wait a minute, let me show you how i got solution to this problem when i had it.

LIFE TESTIMONY AND SOLUTION,
=============================
I went to pass out faeces one day, unconciusly look down to see what i was flushing, the reminant water was red in colour ! Next time,I paid a closer attention on my stool,only to discover that there was

blood in the stool,my wife being a nurse ,I told her and she prescribed some drugs i.e flagil and some other antibiotics.
Are you there ?,I used these drugs for complete 12days,no change ,no solutions,and the pain and embarrassment persist.The only difference is the frequency of going to toilet reduced, but blood

continues to flow when I was passing out faeces until I came accross a flyer introducing the testimonies of RUZU BITTERS,reluctantly gave it a trial I noticed.
However,after the 24hours I started using RUZU HERBAL BITTERS ,the ACUTE DIARRHEA dissapeared till today .It was as if RUZU HERBAL BITTERS spoke a language to my bowels that made the ACUTE

DIARRHEA to quickly dissapear.
You can't miss this,if you are in my category then.In fact ,this HERBAL BITTERS has many medicinal properties that can't be mentioned finish on this page ,few other ailments it cures are:
DIABETES
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
TYPHOID AND MALARIA
DETOXIFIES THE KIDNEY
WEAK ERECTION
FIBROID
JOINT WAIST&BACK PAIN
INFERTILITY IN MALE AND FEMALE
GONORRHEA
ATHRITIS
STAPHYLOCOCUS
TONES IN THE LIVER
SYPHILLIS&PILE
My friend, a drug that will heal you doesn't have to be expensive ,instead of running from pillar to the post looking for healing and buying drugs that may not work, why don't you give it a trial and I am

sure a trial will convince.
A bottle of RUZU HERBAL BITTERS costs N3,000 ,while two bottles attracts N2,500 per bottle plus delivery anywhere across Nigeria attracts N1,000 Hurry now !!!
Payment procedure:
1.Send text for request and the quantity you want indicated.
2.Get a reply to pay within 24hours into:

UBA BANK PLC ACCESS BANK PLC
Acc Name:AKOM & CO Acc Name: Olatunji Akintunde
Acc No: 1017686016 Acc No: 0005292486

3.You will send your payment details having your name,contact address ,local government area ,state and reachable phone number to 07089056766.
4.Collect your package at the motor p ark within 6 to 36hours.

For more information Call:
Mr. Akintunde
+2347089056766, +2348033733485

http://godinnatures.com/

Whatsapp:
+2348033733485

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buyer Needed For AGO - Tank Farm Delivery - 10kmt Upwards / Get Mbfx And Conquer The Forex Market! / DUVETS From USA @ Wholesale Prices! Get Your Xmas Gifts Ready!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.