Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) (76833 Views)

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Hazlett1988: 4:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I love making friends with lesbians, because each time i am with my lesbian friends, we end up doing threesome_, at time we do foursomes. team lesbian female friends.
you are a dog

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by networkrecharg: 4:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Guys you have heard if from the horse's mouth.... RAPE ALL LESBIANS.... THEY NEED JOY DIISC.
LOLXXX COOL ADVISE.

I LOVE THIS BABE....I WISH AM YOUR GUY MEEEHN
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Odisco2(m): 4:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, i am hearing a village called kokori, who comes from kokori?

Na me bros. � Ethiope East o. You dey find your village people? I dey here for you abeg
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by ZianaJordana(f): 5:25am On Aug 17, 2017
It confuses me when people can't mind their own business, and live and let live.
I'm a heterosexual, and I don't have any desire to be in a same sex relationship. Meanwhile, there are some who are attracted to those of the same sex. But I don't care. That's their preference, and they should be able to do as they like. She's sitting up in her car complaining about lesbians, when she should be more concerned about her chemically damaged hair.

She's lucky her dumb ass isn't in the UK, because she'd be arrested on hate crime charges, because she is inciting violence.

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by frank317: 5:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Victornezzar:

Oga ur a human being seeking attention

The guy is just having fun and u are hating... My losen up abeg... Don't go and have accident on top another person matter

Someone cannot play with u
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by unbeatablerosak(f): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2017
I wonder the kind of joy they derive from this. some girls too like rubbish.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2017
unbeatablerosak:
I wonder the kind of joy they derive from this. some girls too like rubbish.

And the joy you derive from watching someone advocate rape?

Is that not rubbish too?
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
So because they're lesbians then they should be raped?. Meaning that lesbianism justifies raping. There's something wrong with you upstairs Anty. That dick is life to you doesn't mean it is to another.

Don't mind her. She's high on codeine.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2017
jiksman3:

RIP English..... Have had
Pls don't ever correct someone's english because your own engine is thunder. 'this girl have had'. Oyibo
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2017
jiksman3:

Pls don't ever correct someone's english because your own english is thunder. 'this girl have had'. Oyibo
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by free2ryhme: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2017
ZianaJordana:
It confuses me when people can't mind their own business, and live and let live.
I'm a heterosexual, and I don't have any desire to be in a same sex relationship. Meanwhile, there are some who are attracted to those of the same sex. But I don't care. That's their preference, and they should be able to do as they like. She's sitting up in her car complaining about lesbians, when she should be more concerned about her chemically damaged hair.

She's lucky her dumb ass isn't in the UK, because she'd be arrested on hate crime charges, because she is inciting violence.

The part about raping lesbians is wrong however if you are in Saudi Arabia or Iran would you have posted this

2 Likes

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by bonifieldstun(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2017
ShyCypher:
I'm lesbian so I don't support this biko.
u are a lesbian kwa?? But ur profile says ya a male abi u be g...... Y??
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by odaniel1(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2017
firebaby:

Some times or whenever I want to laugh I read comments on nairaland.....thanks for making my day!!!!!
Azzin! emilyone went real deep..lol
i was wondering abt ur moniker, ur nt frm Hell r u?..
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2017
jiksman3:

see ur life! U better go back to school and read ur books before u come to correct somebody

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit i am seeing a lower credit result, who have it?
is everything ok shocked
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2017
As sweet as joystick is, how can someone find intimate pleasure from his own gender?

Awon oloshi
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by walemetro: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2017
vicfuntop:
undecided. So because they like girls they are crazy. All these homophobic people sef

closet lesbian.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by walemetro: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2017
just came to the conclusion that most females on nairaland will happily be lesbians ....that is if they arent alreadi.... cool
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by dele9720(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
She look like one of them

Yo mean 1 of ya? �
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by hAlexandro(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2017
shocked brutality
Victornezzar:

sometimes ehn
I do ask myself weda u think before talking
ur so weird
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nov6(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2017
danieljoel759:
I agree with what this pretty lady said, some of the lesbian ladies actually crave for it. listen to how she came for the lesbians
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi26gLCSOl4

what kind of nail did she fix,abeg?
This is another confused lesbian trying to make a name for herself
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nov6(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
She look like one of them
ny dear she does not look but she is one of them
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2017
In a civilised land the police would have hunted down and arrested this mentally imbalanced imb.ecile for inciting people to commit a crime.

Any random unstable guy could rape a girl and simply give the excuse that he did it to cure her of lesbianism. For anyone who was actually stupid enough to like or approve of Miss Uju's dubious message, all I can say is, I hope that either you or someone dear to you suffers rape so you can actually understand just how painful it is, both on a physical and on a psychological level. It seems Nigerians are just too stu.pid to learn valuable life lessons by any way other than experience.

Is this what Seun Osewa has chosen to promote on NL?
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by otitokoroleti: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
Good for you. grin
thanks but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH grin
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Badtman(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, i am hearing a village called kokori, who comes from kokori?
you mean Kokori after Samagidi in Delta here
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit i am seeing that you get headaches at times. a woman named bola is using a clay pot to hit on your head in the coven and thats why you cant concentrate.

I almost died of laughter in the office this is funny.

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
jiksman3:

Have is for plural I think and has singular but sometimes it can be confusing though I was think she has had is correct
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Good dick Don enter dis one pussy
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2017
This guy grin
Cc jacksparr0w1207

Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit i am seeing that you get headaches at times. a woman named bola is using a clay pot to hit on your head in the coven and thats why you cant concentrate.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
all lesbo ought to end up in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.