Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. (2156 Views)

4c Where? Why Do People Think Their Natural Hair Is 4c? / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. by Maynice: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hey Divas!
Today we celebrate our wonderful Nigerian Celebrity who gives us a reason to appreciate our natural hair better. Before now, the average Nigerian woman could not rock her natural hair without being given the side eye; Relaxers and chemicals were the ones in vogue to shine and soften your hair. It was generally believed that natural hair were hard, strong and very difficult to maintain thus the hair stylist would not want to stress herself when making a natural hair and would advised you to apply artificial creams and chemicals to it.
These days, we can see more of our black women ditching their weaves and weavons for their natural hair; Creams and products are now been produced for maintaining a healthy and soft natural hair; thus it is now easy to grow natural hair. Joggling in these trend are our beautiful and talented celebrities who are known for their beautiful and natural hair styles.
Lets have a look at them;

TY Bello.
Toyin Sokefun-Bello (born 14 January), better known as TY Bello, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, photographer and philanthropist. … TY Bello is also a member of the Nigerian photography collective, Depth of Field. She is best known for her singles “Greenland”, “Ekundayo”, “This Man”, “Freedom” and “Funmise”. Apart from her music and photography; She is an endowed natural hair beauty queen. Her natural hair is forever flawless and stylish; She is an epitome of natural hair beauty.

Nse Ikpe-Etim
Nse Ikpe-Etim is a Nigerian multiple award winning female actor. She is the first of six children. She has featured in so many Nollywood movies. She is also a beauty mogul; her love for skin and makeup has earned her that flawless and gorgeous natural looks. Her charisma and great diction has won the hearts of many and her natural hair is ‘perfection’ at his peak.

Asa.
Born Bukola Elemide, Aṣa was born in Paris, France to her Nigerian parents. She is a talented singer and instrumentalist. Her music has crossed across Africa and the world and her signature dreadlocks is what inspires me on how good your natural hair can be.

Omoni Oboli.
Oboli was born in Benin City in Edo State, Nigeria. She is a screen goddess and a born talented actress. Her natural hair is a definition of ‘hair k

Adesua Etomi.
Tolulope Adesuwa Etomi was born in Owerri, Imo State on February 22. She is an actress, scriptwriter and engaged to one of our finest entetainer Banky Wellington, She has stared in series of Nollywood movies and has graced our screens with her acting prowess and eloquence. Her beauty is effortless; from her natural hair to her charisma.

Beverly Naya.
Beverly Ifunaya Bassey was born in London as the only child to her Nigerian parents. She has won the hearts of many with her eloquence, beautiful lips and acting skills. I get inspired with her beautiful natural hair do which she rocks effortlessly.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie was born on 15 September 1977 in Enugu, Nigeria, the fifth of six children to Igbo parents. Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche, is brilliant, smart and un-apologetically stylish, she’s a woman of her own unique fashion style; What i particularly like about her is her unique natural hairstyles which she proudly shows; This is to show us that she’s never afraid to be herself.

Yemi Alade.
Yemi Eberechi Alade was born on March 13, 1989 in Abia State, Nigeria. The ever scintillating singer and energetic performer has never ceased to wow her audience and fans all over the world. She is a fashion icon, a beauty mogul and her love for African materials and prints especially Ankara is what keeps blowing my mind. She is effortlessly beautiful and as a fashion icon, her natural hair signature is what makes her stand out of the crowd.

Click here to read more and view more pictures http://www.okpeke.com/7-nigerian-celebrities-with-a-unique-natural-hair/

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. by OkpekeBeauty: 1:32am On Aug 17, 2017
We are more beautiful when we are natural
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. by Techwriter: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
I need to know how to really grow my natural hair. Anyone with tips?
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. by Gracious18: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Techwriter:
I need to know how to really grow my natural hair. Anyone with tips?
join did group on fb .Natural hair babes
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. by OkpekeBeauty: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2017
can u post direct link here plz
Gracious18:
join did group on fb .Natural hair babes
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. by chidiogojessy(f): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
can u post direct link here plz
just search d name of group on fb
different groups will show up but select the one that has capital letters as its initials nd has d highest number of members. its a really nice group
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dazzle With Their Natural Hair. by nanyapinkies(f): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2017
I do rock my natural hair jes dat mine curly hair

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Crazy Female Fashion Design / Fashion Forward! So What The Next Trend For 2012 / Share Your Sallah Outfit And Let See Who Have Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.